What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui - Guilty, No Contest

Hurriflatch

Referee
CharlieF said:
For what!??

Hayne over reacted when there was nothing in it. I'm not the only one that thinks there was nothing in it.

That fat pile of lard you guys call an administrator doesn't count

Smartman

Juniors
Utai gets 5 weeks for a slap across the chest and Fui Fui gets 7 weeks for a blatant vicious attack.

I always knew the Nrl had their favorites.

Moi Moi should have at least been suspended for 12 weeks min.

Freak2

Juniors
As much of a gamble as it is. We need to contest this.

If we can contest the Reckless Vs Careless doesn't he get off all together???

Freak2

Juniors
Smartman said:
Utai gets 5 weeks for a slap across the chest and Fui Fui gets 7 weeks for a blatant vicious attack.

Favorites!!

The bulldogs should not even exist!! It's only because a NRL executive moved into be your CEO is the only reason why the Bulldogs are still around.

The Colonel

Immortal
Freak2 said:
As much of a gamble as it is. We need to contest this.

If we can contest the Reckless Vs Careless doesn't he get off all together???

Possibly. They'd have to be careful though because to do that and lose he could cop longer. Fight the grading is the best possible option. Grade 1 Reckless could see him back for the Cowboys game....

Freak2

Juniors
Longer than 7 weeks is no biggy IMO!

Worst case scenario he gets a dozen weeks and misses the first month of 2007, and as we know you don't win the premiership in the first month of the season. Just ask the Knights and the Cowboys!!

Smartman

Juniors
Fekking joke the NRL judiciary, both Moi Moi and Morley have had more trips to Nrl headquarters than to anger management classes.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Smartman said:

C'mon Smartman. You are going to need better bait than that.

mickdo

Coach
Reckless 1 is 300 base points, which with 150% loading would be 750, and less 25% for an early plea would be only 562 points, or 5 matches.

Reckless 2 is 350 base points, which with 150% loading would be 875, and less 25% for an early plea would be only 656 points, or 6 matches.

So to get him back by the first week of the finals he would need to downgrade by 2 grades... a very tall ask. Hopefully he can get at least one grade down.

Freak2

Juniors
mickdo said:
Reckless 1 is 300 base points, which with 150% loading would be 750, and less 25% for an early plea would be only 562 points, or 5 matches.

Reckless 2 is 350 base points, which with 150% loading would be 875, and less 25% for an early plea would be only 656 points, or 6 matches.

So to get him back by the first week of the finals he would need to downgrade by 2 grades... a very tall ask. Hopefully he can get at least one grade down.

Careless is our only hope and I would be contesting for sure. No point missing 5 weeks, he may as well miss 12!!

Cletus

First Grade
It was a shocker. Fully deserves 7 weeks, after seeing it again I thought he'd get more.

mickdo

Coach
Can anyone remember when he was suspended in 2004? He had two suspensions last year but the judiciary have him down for 3 similar offences in the past 2 years (which is 2 years exactly, not all of 2004, 2005 & 2006). I didn't think he was suspended at the back end of 2004 was he???

Latest posts