What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui - Guilty, No Contest

CharlieF said:
Alright, I will now remove myself from this arguement. I have probably already said enough, maybe more than enough.

Its one game a piece this year between Manly and Parra, and if we meet again, it won't be a repeat of last years finals.

Should be 2-0 to Moanly with the amount of chances Clarke gave you. Suppose he gave you the first game, there has to be some justice.

We have had your team of whingers covered both times - with any luck, if we meet again, we will get a fair ref and beat you by 30.

(I doubt Moanly will make the finals. Certainly hope they dont make it, wouldnt seem fair to the other teams that dont whinge)

Smartman

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Like last year Parra might as well fight it

with the lack of props Parra have due to injury as much as I'd love to be proven wrong I can't see Parra making it to the 3rd week of the finals without Fui.

First and foremost you have to make the finals buddy before worrying about getting to the third week :lol:

3rd.

Fishy....not wanting to deflate your tyres but the latest is mentioned on the thread dedicated to Fui already started...made the same mistake myself.

fish eel

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
3rd.

Fishy....not wanting to deflate your tyres but the latest is mentioned on the thread dedicated to Fui already started...made the same mistake myself.

Oh well, I'm sure Colonel will do more than deflate tyres by moving this. :lol:

Gronk

Staff member
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19989684-2722,00.html

Parramatta prop Fuifui Moimoi was suspended for seven matches yesterday after pleading guilty to a grade three reckless high tackle on Manly prop Brent Kite.

The ban means Moimoi will only play again this season if the Eels go deep into the finals. In all likelihood, it also spells the end of his chances of being picked for New Zealand for the Tri-Nations tournament.

Surely the scribe jests. The Kiwis would be crazy to ignore Fui as an option for the Test team in October/November !:shock: