What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui - Guilty, No Contest

Stagger eel

Staff member
QldEagle01 said:
Seems i cant get a word in without being censored hey. Protected species i see Parra.

contribute to the discussion but don't act like a tool..

simple.

mickdo

Coach
Unfortunately the MRC usually use past history to grade the charges as well, even though that is what loading is supposed to be for...

QldEagle01

Juniors
Ive made my point, several times and the moderator with nothing better to do squashes it.

Cya slime..............

To Be Honest it is all up to Chris now, and how much Vision and Bio-Mechanical data he can get together.

I will stand by the Vision that has only been shown once, Shoulder to Shoulder Kite falls, because of Widders, Fui's arm is in the wrong place but the impact has already occurred.

Stagger eel

Staff member
QldEagle01 said:
Ive made my point, several times and the moderator with nothing better to do squashes it.

Cya slime..............

it was actually too dumb to let it slip through the keeper..

thanks for comin numbnut.

Hurriflatch

Referee
JessEel said:
this sentence seems stupid, isn't that what mods are MEANT to do!??

I thought so but this guys intelligence is obviously so much greater then ours that he must know something the rest of us simply can not comprehend. :roll: :roll:

Hurriflatch

Referee
pled guilty, fight thee grading to get a grade 1 reckless at worst.

If he misses 7 games that still means Parra will need to make the 3rd week of the finals for Fui to play again this year.

With the weak suspension given to Morley and the non citing of Dunley it is obvious that the NRL condones kneeing players

Stagger eel

Staff member
just thinking about the worst case scenereo.

If we don't make the 8 can Fui us up the last 2 matches on tri nations series??...regardless of the suspension he should be a shoe in for the kiwi squad.

fish eel

Immortal
Unfortunately, given Fui's track record prior to this season, we had to be expecting this and our best effort would be to fight the grading. Looking at Fui's face on the field, I think at the time he knew he was gone as well. Also in a day and age when players rarely get sent off.....to have most commentators that I heard on sunday say Clarke got the send off right, Fui was ALWAYS going to be in trouble.

I know the vision I've seen, it appears to be first contact on the shoulder, but Kite was gone before he hit the deck....so something connected to his head. I've only really seen the one angle....from the western side, I'be be interested to see any vision from the other side and a better front on view.

I also think the result of the tackle, makes it look worse....Kite's head rocks back as his body falls....and then his head bounces on the ground.

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
just thinking about the worst case scenereo.

If we don't make the 8 can Fui us up the last 2 matches on tri nations series??...regardless of the suspension he should be a shoe in for the kiwi squad.

Provided he is selected for the Tri-Nations sqaud than yes he could use the first two games (and possibly any warm uop games for the Kiwis) to use up his suspension so he would be available to start in Rnd 1 next year.

Latest posts