What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full team

Dav3

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Bert
3. Reddy
4. Inu
5. Grothe
6. Keating
7. Mortimer
8. Cayless
9. Keating
10. Fui
11. Hindmarsh
12. Joe
13. Mateo

14. Kingston
15. Mannah
16. Tautai
17. -

If we can get a few more wins before our injured players come bak i rekon that team could win the premiership and the world cup for 5 years straight. Looks mad yeh.

Wanted to find a spot for Etu .. i like the bloke .. shows alot of commitment. Bert better keep his form up otherwise im punting him.

Angry_eel

First Grade
1. Hayne
2. Bert
3. Reddy
4. Inu
5. Grothe
6. Keating
7. Mortimer
8. Cayless
9. Keating
10. Fui
11. Hindmarsh
12. Joe
13. Mateo

14. Kingston
15. Mannah
16. Tautai
17. -

If we can get a few more wins before our injured players come bak i rekon that team could win the premiership and the world cup for 5 years straight. Looks mad yeh.

Wanted to find a spot for Etu .. i like the bloke .. shows alot of commitment. Bert better keep his form up otherwise im punting him.

calm down, lets take it one week at a time.

stuke

Bench
i especially like that with all players free from injury you can only pick a team of 16 :lol:

Dav3

Juniors
and i left number 17 blank cos i might appoint my self captain/coach .. get out there n show the boys a thing or two

Dav3

Juniors
still deciding but .. might jst chuck Todd Kennedy Lowrey out there for now

lewiscook

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Bert
3. Reddy
4. Inu
5. Grothe
6. Keating
7. Mortimer
8. Cayless
9. Keating
10. Fui
11. Hindmarsh
12. Joe
13. Mateo

14. Kingston
15. Mannah
16. Tautai
17. -

I like how you think.
You can add Justin Poore to that for next year as well ;-)

caylo

Bench
at full strength we are alright, but have you seen other line ups like St George, Melbourne, Brisbane and Dogs... just have very few weakness.
my team anyway:

Hayne
Burt
Reddy
Inu
Grothe
Mortimer (played 5-8 in last few game)
Keating (has played halfback when started)
Cayless
Keating
Fui
Hindmarsh
Galouva
Mateo

Kinga
Lowrie/TT
Mannah
Latimore

bartman

Immortal
Full strength team?

The interview with Roy Spagnolo implied we will be in the market for a few players for next year... but the proof is in the pudding (or the signing when it happens).

In the meantime, I reckon I'd go with your line-up Dav3, except with K Keating in 7 and Mortimer in 6, and Latimore in the 17. Etu is first back reserve, the next forward reserve (#19) is open to the Lowrie-level player (of which we have a few).

Dav3

Juniors
I dno, jst the way they play mortimer looks like a 7 and keating a 6 .. the way mortimer passes and kick and how keating runs the ball .. but same thing really, they can swich around out there.

and thats the team for this year wen we make the top 8 and take the premiership by storm (like we took the city of newcastle today)

any addition to the squad will be a positive.

slippery_sucker

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Bert
3. Reddy
4. Inu
5. Grothe
6. Keating
7. Mortimer
8. Cayless
9. Keating
10. Fui
11. Hindmarsh
12. Joe
13. Mateo

14. Kingston
15. Mannah
16. Tautai
17. -

1. Hayne
2. Inu
3. Burt
4. Reddy
5. Grothe
6. K Keating
7. Mortimer
8. Cayless
9. M Keating
10. Moi Moi
11. Hindy
12. Smokin Joe
13. Mateo

14. Kingston
15. B Smith
16. Mannah
17. Latimore

Inu isn't a centre, he's a world class winger (when on song)....
Burt to centre for Inu
Lowrie dropped for Smith, Gives depth to bench

Dav3

Juniors
Everyone said tahu wasnt a centre for about 2 years as well .. and Inu's only young .. wait n see

and i wouldnt wanna see bert on hodges, inglis or jennings..that'll jst be wrongg

and i think tautai will develop into a better back rower then ben smith will ever be .. jst my opinion

benoir91

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Reddy
4. Inu
5. Grothe
6. Mortimer
7. Keating
8. Cayless
9. Keating
10. Moimoi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Galavau
13. Mateo

14. Kingston
15. Smith
16. Paulo
17. Mannah

18. Tautai
19. Latimore

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Everyone said tahu wasnt a centre for about 2 years as well .. and Inu's only young .. wait n see

and i wouldnt wanna see bert on hodges, inglis or jennings..that'll jst be wrongg

and i think tautai will develop into a better back rower then ben smith will ever be .. jst my opinion

Yea good point Dav3....

Inu isn't that great of a defender himself though...

I still don't know about TT...

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Reddy
4. Inu
5. Grothe
6. Mortimer
7. Keating
8. Cayless
9. Keating
10. Moimoi
11. Hindmarsh