What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fullback of the year

Fullback of the year

• Billy Slater

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Anthony Minichello

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Brett Stewart

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Matt Bowen

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Wade McKinnon

Votes: 19 18.3%

• Total voters

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ok, Im starting Dally M threads cause its towards the end of the season, first one is the fullbacks. There hasnt been any standout fullbacks, but there's been a number of consistent fullbacks.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Who's Souths fullback, theyve had about 4 havent they. Newcastle are the same, Cooper, Thaiday, Hughes. Other fullbacks like Wesser, Webb, Patten have been good at times but only a few occassions.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I love seeing Wade Mckinnon play (wouldnt change him for no one) and as much as i hate the roosters i reckon Minachello and hodgo are the most consistent of all full backs in the comp.

Poida_Raider

Bench
dude if you are going to do a thread like this for all positions, try a nominations thread or something first.

what about karmichael hunt, hornby, hodgson, patten.

all have been pretty solid this year, schifcofske has been pretty good in most the games hes played.

Glen

Bench
Mini and Slater have been the best IMO and Hodgson has been great as well. McKinnon was out injured quite a while and was a little slow getting back to his best but he's really hitting his straps now

Lenny_2212

Juniors
parra_fan, it is unfair to only put 5 up. that is your opinion, but not everyone else agrees. this poll is void.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ive asked the admin to add Hodgson to the poll.

Look, I couldnt think of more than 6 good fullbacks this year, Hornby's been good but he's been playing 5/8, and half basically filling in for Barrett and Head, but still going. The others havent been great at all.

Luke Patten? Well I havent seen him do anything as good as the other 6.

Lenny_2212

Juniors
thats not the point. not everyone has the same as opinion as you. other people have a different top 6. if you dont have them all, dont bother.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
If that happened it wouldve been hard, as I said before Newcastle and Souths have had different fullbacks all year.

Alan Shore

First Grade
The fullbacks that have impressed in my eyes are Hodgson, Stewart, Schifcofske, McKinnon, Minichiello, Bowen, Patten, Slater, Peachey, Hunt and there aren't really any others who deserve to be on the poll.

for the record, I'd vote Hodgson.

Latest posts