What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fulton says - "you are a coward brohman"

OVP

Coach
Imagine this ... i know some of you young fellas today cant, but this is what actually happened during the 1980's.

Easts win the minor premiership in 1981 right ? Manly BEFORE the next season started poached 8/Eight Easts players for the 1982 season. Guess what else rubbed the salt into the wounds ? They also stole our coach ... one Bob Fulton. Only a slimy club could do something like that ... steal an entire club's minor premiership players and coach. Did anyone notice the common bond ? Yes its Fulton, the filthiest traitor of them all !!

No matter what you say from here unto eternity, Bob, you will ALWAYS be Human Filth in my eyes. Some may call you an immortal, i call you Human Scum or vermin.

Manly go on and play the next two grand finals. BUT, Parramatta stand in their way. Thank you Parramatta, true evil like what Fulton and Manly did can NEVER be forgotton. Thankyou for kicking their filthy arses across the universe. Kudos Parramatta :clap: :clap: :clap: ... Justice FINALLY prevailed.

Stagger eel

Staff member
OVP said:
Manly go on and play the next two grand finals. BUT, Parramatta stand in their way. Thank you Parramatta, true evil like what Fulton and Manly did can NEVER be forgotton. Thankyou for kicking their filthy arses across the universe. Kudos Parramatta :clap: :clap: :clap: ... Justice FINALLY prevailed.

well..you can also thank a couple of old Easts men for that, Sir Jack Gibson and Sir Ron Massey.

OVP

Coach
eelavation said:
well..you can also thank a couple of old Easts men for that, Sir Jack Gibson and Sir Ron Massey.

Just goes to show what everyone would do to stop Manly from winning. Why not ? They raped every single club who came their way. I dont think anyone truly knows how evil Manly truly were.

Dave Q said:
Its too downmarket, treats its audience like nuftys.

ray hadley certainly does. if you suggest something or voice any opinion that he remotely doesn't like he rips into you for no reason i can't stand that fat piece of sh*t

bartman

Immortal
OVP said:
Easts win the minor premiership in 1981 right ? Manly BEFORE the next season started poached 8/Eight Easts players for the 1982 season. Guess what else rubbed the salt into the wounds ? They also stole our coach ... one Bob Fulton. Only a slimy club could do something like that ... steal an entire club's minor premiership players and coach. Did anyone notice the common bond ? Yes its Fulton, the filthiest traitor of them all !!
No the common thread is greedy players... chasing the coin instead of having spirit and loyalty, which were alive almost everywhere else at the time.

bartman

Immortal
OVP said:
Just goes to show what everyone would do to stop Manly from winning. Why not ? They raped every single club who came their way. I dont think anyone truly knows how evil Manly truly were.
Fair enough though, Manly did seem to have a lot of available money back in the late 70s early 80s... compared to other clubs.

But as we always used to say, a champion team could always beat a team of champion$.

Stagger eel

Staff member
bartman said:
Fair enough though, Manly did seem to have a lot of available money back in the late 70s early 80s... compared to other clubs.

But as we always used to say, a champion team could always beat a team of champion$.

they also had an extremely influential figure at the club in Ken Arthurson, there hasn't been a club in the history of the game that were given such a "leg up" in all facets of the competition than Manly just ask Roy Masters ;-)

parra pete

Referee
melon.... said:
Fulton should leave that fat genius alone, and worry about real cowards, like wife bashers.

Daryl Brohman may be fat...but he is definitely not geniused.
Fulton is over the hill and he should get someone to show him how to go lobster fishing...forget about selecting and forget about commentating. His last coaching effort was 0-7 at Manly and he QUIT. Fancy him calling ANYONE a Coward.

eagle rock

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
So 2 cowardly acts:

- one a flurry of punches from a prop whilst his team mate held the little fullback's arms behind his back

u are kidding mate. Hate Manly all u like, but don't get on here and try and distort history with your biased garbage.:x

eagle rock

Juniors
OVP said:
Imagine this ... i know some of you young fellas today cant, but this is what actually happened during the 1980's.

No matter what you say from here unto eternity, Bob, you will ALWAYS be Human Filth in my eyes. Some may call you an immortal, i call you Human Scum or vermin.

They came because they wanted to experience a club with a winning culture and an administrator that was ahead of his time. Manly didn't need a recruitment team, players where lining up to wear the maroon and white.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eagle rock said:
They came because they wanted to experience a club with a winning culture and an administrator that was ahead of his time. Manly didn't need a recruitment team, players where lining up to wear the maroon and white.

it had nothing to do with Kerry Packer's money didn't it??? :lol: :clap:

Latest posts