What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fulton says - "you are a coward brohman"

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
eagle rock said:
I can't believe I've been sucked into the 80's debate again.:roll:

There's no debate - with Arthurson, Fulton and Packer's money, Manly had a massive unfair advantage over othe teams. Yet, with all this behind them, their actual record was a joke. They should have won 10 premierships in a row.

Anyway, we're not here to discuss what an arsehole club Manly is.

We're here to review the fallout between Brohman and the Immortal Arseclown.

salivor

First Grade
El Diablo said:

Geez that's a really high quality column from Wilson with writing like this:
WE spotted World Cup-winning cricketer Michael Clarke doing his grocery shopping - and buying The Daily Telegraph - at the Lilli Pilli IGA last Monday. Without being too nosy, we noticed some dog food in Clarke's trolley, no doubt for the pup his lady Lara Bingle recently bought. Clarke no longer drives a $250,000 Ferrari but gets around in a Range Rover.

OVP

Coach
eagle rock said:
They came because they wanted to experience a club with a winning culture and an administrator that was ahead of his time. Manly didn't need a recruitment team, players where lining up to wear the maroon and white.

Excuse me ? My club won the minor premiership the year before your disgusting club poached the whole lot of them ... Kerry Boustead, Noel Cleal etc etc ... your club is a filthy joke. Arthur Beetson found these players but like you did with Wests, you stole them all.Your club has always been a sickening JOKE.

Latest posts