What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funniest pick up lines

warren

Juniors
you mean warren the charecter or warren the poster

because you dont know warren the poster

warren

Juniors
well then we are at a mutual understanding, i dont want to know you, you dont want to know me

so about pick up lines ay :roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I once said to a girl "Hi, I'm warren, would you like to fornicate with me?"

she laughed so hard she soiled herself.

Alba

Coach
OMG ... Warren Warren Warren ... why havent u called me back ... i wanted to have walks in the park too u know ... we wanted the same things ... what happened to us?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It turns out TB, that warren isnt as suave and sophisticated with the chicks as madunit and uncle chop chop.

But you knew that madunit was exceptional already ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
heres how ya do it

raider walks up to a chick
**looks down at the old fella, looks back up, looks down again, looks up and says**
"what? it wont suck itself"

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:lol: :lol: top stuff raider!!!ill pay that one its cool but if you had a nice car it would make it all the better :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea its good for a laugh but spot on for a kick to the nuts or slap in the face, perhaps even a drink in your face...... and if all runs smoothly all three at once :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
C'mon Raider, I got a new one for ya.

Say to a chick, "Hows about you make like a clock and put two hands and a face on this"

Anonymous

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
:lol: :lol: top stuff raider!!!ill pay that one its cool but if you had a nice car it would make it all the better :D

You obviously havn't met me before have you :lol:

Latest posts