What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

jed

First Grade
I'm sure they realised you were a publicity whore, and didn't want to feed the monster :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got in the Tele anyway, no-one else did. :clap:

thickos

First Grade
I bumped this thread so #1 can share with you all what he told Wiki at the 'good food good fun' breakfast yesterday.....LOL!

thickos

First Grade
Methinks Ruben is confused as to all of the crazy antics you get up to around him #1. Case in point:

1. At the fan day you pretend to bow down in front of him for a photo and pull your hammy.
2. At the Raiders-Panthers post match function you ask him 'where'd you get those muffins man??????' as if you've never seeen food before in your life, he offers it to you but you decline because 'you need bulking up Ruben'
3. You then try to nick off with his half eaten muffin because 'it would go for heaps on ebay'
4. At the breakfast you tell him 'I'm gonna make a banner that says "I Ate Ruben's Muffin" ' and 'man you're car is so small!'

you gotta admit #1 its a good resume you're building there!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to explain our signatures....when Ruben spotted #1 and I at the breakfast he said 'you two again! Every time I turn around you guys are there. You must be my guardian angels or something' 8) 8) 8) what a champion

jed

First Grade
Honestly thickos, I don't think Wiki's the one that needs protection - if #1 keeps it up, the men in white coats with giant butterfly nets will be chasing him away from The Muss.

Latest posts