What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
thaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkk you #1 8) you are totally cool! :clap:
hodgson.jpg
*siiiggghhhhhhhhh*

thickos

First Grade
8-[

Considering you must be the biggest 14 year old in the world ballboy, I wouldnt cross him #1...he has connections!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
I was telling you not to cross ballboy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: Well done mate, you stuffed that one up LOL!

jed

First Grade
Yeah, maybe, but no-one's scared of you. Ballboy, however, terrifies us all. :)

jed

First Grade
Don't cry, hammy-boy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you're feeling better soon, can't have you showing the boys that you're injured at the breakfast. Still, it'll give you an opportunity to do the other one.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
you guys are funny! go page 11!!
hey have youse seen the NRL ad? they flash to a shot of a group of canberra fans, i was wondering whether it was you guys or not??

(1 more day to goooo \\:D/ 1 more day to goooooooooo) \\:D/

jed

First Grade
JessEel said:
hey have youse seen the NRL ad? they flash to a shot of a group of canberra fans, i was wondering whether it was you guys or not??

Yeah, that's us! - I'm top right at the end of the ad (see seperate NRL Ad thread)

Poida_Raider

Bench
hey jed just a tip mate.. you should tell her you're the really good looking one. if there are any there.. eg. if i were in there, you could say you were me!! :lol: 8)

jed

First Grade
nrlad1.jpg

I'm at the top left of the screen, then Lynchie, then hrundi99 (thanks for the screenshot too, mate). Bottom row is some dude we don't know, then Mrs hrundi99, then Raiders_2004. Oops, no wait, #-o you didn't get in this shot, did you??? That's OK, you got in one of the earlier shots.

Latest posts