What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

Montz

Juniors
thickos said:
Yeah you made #1 look like a total moron 8) but then he achieved that himself later when he pulled his hammy bowing to ruben wiki :lol: :lol:

Haha God that was funny!! Still makes me laugh just thinking about it..

and Wiki's face!! :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
:cry: :cry: That was only part one, of my stupidity that day! :lol:
Of course you also decided that the best compliment you could think of for Campo when you met him was 'f**k man, you're huge' :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

sorry #1 but that was gold!

thickos

First Grade
greeneyed said:
What did he say to that? "I've heard that quite a lot?"
Campo didnt really reply - so #1 hobbled off with his bad hammy and kept getting photos with other players. 8) Plus he had a run-in with the Raiders membership people who claimed he wasn't a member and so wasnt entitled to his membership gear.... how quickly people forget!!! :shock:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
hahaha he smiled at me u liar, and then i asked for a photo which he said ok to.

The membership ppl are a diff story. This one biatch totally thought i was some dodgy lebo.
#1: Do i get a members cap?
Girl: Did u fill out one of these forms?
#1: Nah i didnt
Girl: Well then you need to do that first
#1: But i already got a season ticket
Girl: You cant have if u didnt fill out these forms!!!
#1: But i didnt have to fill out a form
Girl: Well you would have to have gotten a ticket.
#1: "I walk off in disgust"

But everyone else recognises me...the ppl that count!! so :p
hahaha

thickos

First Grade
LOL #1 that's EXACTLY how it was! It was almost like the Raiders version of 'Who's on first....' :D :lol:

ball boy

Bench
Raiders 2004 said:
hahaha he smiled at me u liar, and then i asked for a photo which he said ok to.

The membership ppl are a diff story. This one biatch totally thought i was some dodgy lebo.
#1: Do i get a members cap?
Girl: Did u fill out one of these forms?
#1: Nah i didnt
Girl: Well then you need to do that first
#1: But i already got a season ticket
Girl: You cant have if u didnt fill out these forms!!!
#1: But i didnt have to fill out a form
Girl: Well you would have to have gotten a ticket.
#1: "I walk off in disgust"

But everyone else recognises me...the ppl that count!! so :p
hahaha

Did schiff recognise you??

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
shurrrupp! he said infront of me, to sum1 else, how great does this new alternate strip look. and im just standing there :shock: Matt Elliot knew who i was though..so that was awesome! he wants the blue shorts changed to white, and i kinda agree with him.

ball boy

Bench
well if u come after me at a game i sure hope crossy and ruben rember you from the 7's :lol: the club takes real good care of its ballboys

thickos

First Grade
Shit #1 sounds like Crossy and Muss are gonna come knocking on your door in the middle of the night!!! :shock:

thickos

First Grade
LOL ballboy you make it sound like you're part of the mob.... 'don't go against the family..' :shock:

Latest posts