What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

thickos

First Grade
Mate of course it will survive the weekend! I'll attest to that, I will keep my thread alive :D

On another note has anyone read 'The View From the Hill' on the Raiders website??? Now that is a GREAT article :clap: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D

jed

First Grade
Did you write it? I'll wait until bedtime, if it puts me to sleep there'll be no harm done. :lol:

thickos

First Grade
yeah of course i wrote it champ! its my semi-regular section on the Raiders website. I hope it doesnt send you to sleep!! :lol:

jed

First Grade
Friday the 19th - sounds like a horror movie. Who's the bad dude in it, #1?

jed

First Grade
I don't know who locked it, but I'm unlocking it now. If the person who locked it has a valid reason, could you please let me know.

jed

First Grade
Nah thickos - I've seen both those movies - Mr Smith & Mr Jones are saving us from the scum of the universe.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
why do people hate this thread! i love it, my home away from home! don't lock it, don't move it, don't merge it with the other thread (cos they don't like me there!)just let it be, love it, nuture it! :lol:

i can't wait for canberra, get to actually meet all you kiddies!! (even though i already met you jed, without actually knowing ;-) )

jed

First Grade
Thanks Jess, we know who each other are now though. :)

Where are we going after the game next week?

JessEel

whereever you boys take us! you're the ones that spend time in canberra?
where would you usually head after the games jed, that'll do... i hear Northbar is good

JessEel

i dunno, hodgo was telling me about it... "i'll take youse to Northbar, Northies is great" :lol: