What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

jed

First Grade
still green in the banner #1, still a Raider. and proud of it. whatever I do away from the game bears no relevance to my love of the Raiders.

Poida_Raider

Bench
oh i get it, meh is the person, i forgot.. its confusing having a name the same as a?? whatever that is, its something.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
thats like me! i love my eels, but if i choose to go watch ex-eels play fo rtheir new clubs, what does that matter??

JessEel

Poida_Raider said:
oh i get it, meh is the person, i forgot.. its confusing having a name the same as a?? whatever that is, its something.

i think "meh" falls under the same category as "hmph" "wha?" and "pfft"

rowdy

First Grade
i get confused with my name..but...meh...oh by the way being dragged to canberra could be ouchy #-o

jed

First Grade
I like your photo on your profile on your website btw ...meh, is that your good side? :lol:

Poida_Raider

Bench
JessEel said:
Poida_Raider said:

i think "meh" falls under the same category as "hmph" "wha?" and "pfft"

yeah even i knew that much, i was thinking what kind of words those are.

on real news, the raiders/eels thread isnt so bad at the moment.

JessEel

yawn, i gotta go, im buggered... go the eels tomorrow nite, hopefully we don't get done by too much ;-)
see ya jed, guys, i'll be back to talk about the upcoming eels/raiders clash of the titans next week. its gonna get serious!! :D
good luck against the cowgirls... catch ya all soon

thickos

First Grade
Once again, my thread has brought so much joy to the world :clap: :mrgreen:

Remember when you enter this thread you keep the spirit of Mick Monaghan alive, he will be back in the green one day :D