What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormChaser

First Grade
Timmothay made a phunay!

6826.jpg

StormChaser

First Grade
JD this is why you're single and even your own doodle rejects your advances.
See, I'm an "aggressive go-getter"lulz

6839.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore

Can any of you ladies please explain to me why he's considered so attractive? He looks like a junkie out the back of a Macca's at 3am one Friday morning looking to score some heroine only to find that the only way to get it is to put his hands down Smitty's pants, but no uncle Smitty I don't wanna. I...

:sarcasm:

StormChaser

First Grade
Can any of you ladies please explain to me why he's considered so attractive? He looks like a junkie out the back of a Macca's at 3am one Friday morning looking to score some heroine only to find that the only way to get it is to put his hands down Smitty's pants, but no uncle Smitty I don't wanna. I...

:sarcasm:

Yeah I dunno, I'm over him now but when Twilight first came out it was his smoldering sensuality, that dark, super bad boy who might suck the life out of you, kinda vibe going on. Now, not so much.

6592.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
Edward Cullen/whatever the actors name is, is a pale skinny freaky wierdo who deserves to be buried somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.