What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormChaser

First Grade
tumblr_lgf4teYSRL1qanb21o1_400.gif

beave

Coach
right, last Sunday my missus and I went to our one and only antenatal class (was an awesome whole day event) at the local womans hospital here in Tvl. When we went to look at one of the potential rooms we could be staying in, I saw this Anne Geddes pic on the wall in the hallway and couldn't believe it was allowed to be up....................

55d44c6e.jpg

this day and age with the racist card being played at will I am sure there would be someone out there that would take offence. Me personally, I think it's cute. Did laugh though, my missus (who is a seppo) goes 'why is that baby sitting in pumpkin soup???'................ the coke zero I was drinking found it's way out my nose and back into the can, my reply of 'sweetie, it's supposed to be a xmas pudding baby' was met with eyes of bewilderment.

Status
Not open for further replies.