What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furner given six weeks?

Bay56

First Grade
If you're trying to rally people to your cause, telling outright lies isn't the way to go about it.

telling outright truths is actually what caught my attention

keep that excuse machine rolling Skippy

skeepe

Immortal
telling outright truths is actually what caught my attention

keep that excuse machine rolling Skippy

So the line that I quoted is the truth? That the review amounted to the sacking of one assistant coach and absolutely, 100% nothing else?

Bay56

First Grade
So the line that I quoted is the truth? That the review amounted to the sacking of one assistant coach and absolutely, 100% nothing else?

who friggin cares ...

btw Skip I noticed you didnt refer to it as an independent review .. any reason for that ??

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree pete-well the roosters did out perform them but i think they where the better team against melbourne.Tonight it should of been 50-10...Realy enjoyed the way they played-One of few team who will be able to beat melbourne if they get it right ; )

legend

Coach
It was a great win no doubt and the team played really well. The key to that is consistency so we need to follow up with another similar performance against the Cowboys next Monday night.

Bay56

First Grade
It was a great win no doubt and the team played really well. The key to that is consistency so we need to follow up with another similar performance against the Cowboys next Monday night.

It's a home game legg .. we dont have a very good record at Bruce

Walt Flanigan

Referee
We should be ok next week.

The Cowboys always struggle down here. As long as the boys don't drop like flies like last year.

Phil_22

Juniors
Looking at the peformance of the team so far this season, its really only been a poor 2nd half against the roosters (with injury issues) that has been poor. Other than that we are playing very well. The key to all of this is consistancy of course, the ability to show up week in week out and play like we have for the most part of this season will see us secure a top 8 spot and perhaps even a top 4.

Credit where it is due, Furner and the coaching staff are doing very well so far this season.

sydraider

First Grade
Looking at the peformance of the team so far this season, its really only been a poor 2nd half against the roosters (with injury issues) that has been poor. Other than that we are playing very well. The key to all of this is consistancy of course, the ability to show up week in week out and play like we have for the most part of this season will see us secure a top 8 spot and perhaps even a top 4.

Credit where it is due, Furner and the coaching staff are doing very well so far this season.

Cant Argue with that.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I am sure Bay56 will give it a go.

:lol::lol::lol:
wake up to yourself and get back to reality, that suggests he sticks around the anti furner sentiment gets tough

we won, we probably wont see bay around a lot this week

Last edited:

Latest posts