What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Futurama

first few seasons of family guy were awesome.. but now they just try and be funny every 2 seconds. the jokes now are more for shock value and dont work as good as they used to

btw

Ziodberg ftw!!

You really need a certain type of humour to love Family Guy these days I think.

Ah Zoidberg. Couldn't agree more.

Family Guy is good for a laugh, but it's got no heart. South Park nailed them and a lot of people caught on from then. FG needs more Cleveland stories, but fact is their shows don't rely on stories anyway. I'm more into American Dad now.

Fox is bankrolling these Futurama movies. So they haven't completely forgotten them.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Okay, thanks :)

I didn't even know that they had two released already. I don't really go much on Futurama I'm more of a Family Guy fan.
Danish Moo Cow already defined it, but yeah. Benders Big Score, the futurama comeback movie, was released last month and or the month before and broken up into 4 different episodes on channel 10 on Thursday evenings (work that one out). It was the 4 episodes where they kept going back in time and fry ends up marrying Leela as the Fry from the past whom Bender tried to kill in the building explosion. So many pieces of the puzzle from the episodes were put back together with this movie.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ahem:

Killface > Awesome X > Xander Crewes > Stan > Moe > Bender > Homer (only because his new self sucks)

Bulldog Force

Referee
Randy Marsh >>> all

Bender close second
Bender is awesome. It's hard to split it though... there are so many cool one's but Homer Simpson is a long-time favourite. It's very hard to go past him. He's been entertaining us for the last 20 years.

Frederick

Staff member
Homer Simpson is a long-time favourite. It's very hard to go past him. He's been entertaining us for the last 20 years.
He was entertaining us for 10 years, then the next 10 he got repetitive and stale, like the rest of the series.

Randy is fresh, and is constantly bringing new levels of geniused redneckedness to our screens

Bulldog Force

Referee
He was entertaining us for 10 years, then the next 10 he got repetitive and stale, like the rest of the series.

Randy is fresh, and is constantly bringing new levels of geniused redneckedness to our screens
There's just something about Yokels I don't find too entertaining.

Special K

Coach
Rodney Marsh owns.

"oo i'm sorry i thought this was america"

hahahaha he really came out of no where and now dominates!

perverse

Referee
homer > randy > bender > *

homers longetivity definitely sets him apart from the rest. randy is absolutely classic though. the guitar hero ep of south park was randy at his absolute best.

Big Tim

First Grade
Zapp Brannigan is by far the best character.

"You'd sacrifice this beautiful woman for a moderately attractive ape? You've been smoking some bad granola."

"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."

"Wow, one day a man has everything...,then the following day he blows up a $40 billion space station, and the next day he has nothing. It really makes you think."

"I like your style, Fry - you remind me of a young me, not much younger mind you, perhaps even a couple years older."

"I'm the man with no name... Zapp Brannigan."

"The quickest way to a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in."

"Brannigan's law is like Brannigan's love, hard and fast"

"In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces"

Soooooo many more that I cant think of right now.

Phillips

Referee
lionel_hutz_2.jpg

Latest posts