What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
It’d be great to see it finished with a North & South stand.
Pretty much the same as what Mt Smart needs, though I wouldn’t put a full north stand there, I’d do something closer to what’s been done at QCB with the north end kept more open.
At Mt Smart I’d put some permanent terracing on the northern embankment and keep the current fanzone area below it open, with the option to erect temporary seating there for big matches.

Wb1234

Immortal
Pretty much the same as what Mt Smart needs, though I wouldn’t put a full north stand there, I’d do something closer to what’s been done at QCB with the north end kept more open.
At Mt Smart I’d put some permanent terracing on the northern embankment and keep the current fanzone area below it open, with the option to erect temporary seating there for big matches.
Wahs always have the option of taking games to Eden park

colly

Juniors

Richo already showing what a good ceo he is
You aught to go on Roy's and HG urinal tour, apparently the tour starts outside Hunter Stadium on Fridays 3pm is departure date/time arrives back home in Seven days. No gold plating their. Just old famous Heritage listed LO toilets. It is a must see.
Maybe a Vegas tour is planned. Richo looks like a man with grapefruit size prostate.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
You aught to go on Roy's and HG urinal tour, apparently the tour starts outside Hunter Stadium on Fridays 3pm is departure date/time arrives back home in Seven days. No gold plating their. Just old famous Heritage listed LO toilets. It is a must see.
Maybe a Vegas tour is planned. Richo looks like a man with grapefruit size prostate.
Do you get a partial refund if a wild Alan Jones doesn’t appear?

Latest posts