What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - SAT - North Queensland 20 Bulldogs 18

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
WHAT A GAME

a VERY entertaining affair. Simpkins did OK IMO, yeah most 50/50 went the way of the cows... but thats a part of the "home crowd" advantage IMO. I hope manly lose, and storm win... how awesome would it be for;

a) parra V manly next week
b) prelims both being interstate

Angry_eel

First Grade
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
WHAT A GAME

a VERY entertaining affair. Simpkins did OK IMO, yeah most 50/50 went the way of the cows... but thats a part of the "home crowd" advantage IMO. I hope manly lose, and storm win... how awesome would it be for;

a) parra V manly next week
b) prelims both being interstate
it won't be awesome, it'll be crap. We'll get hammered by Manly.

Big Mick

Referee
jimmy_the_greek said:
worst refereeing performance i have seen in a while, and i am usually never one to blame the ref.

both teams played well though.

oh wah...two of your three tries shouldn't have been tries because Simpkins let stuff go.

Cowboys got the rough end in the first half, Dogs in the second.

Big Pete

Referee
I didn't see it but I heard in the lead up to Millards try there was a forward pass in the set?

Poor performance either way by Simpkins; never rated him.

mattyg

Bench
and 3 of the cowboys tries came off dodgy penalties...

and we were denied having a great chance to attack the cowboys line in the last 10 minutes coz the ref awarded cowboys a penalty when they knocked it on...

BWNB

First Grade
Gee what a game, if the Cows lost i would be spewing. The Dogs first try was a joke, the ball went forward, it could of been called a deliberate forward pass.
O did anyone see Thurston give it to Patern for that dive?
Milked it for all it was worth.

Missa

Juniors
great exciting game...well done cows...i was cheering u on.....now im still hoping warriors get through......bad ref decisions against the dogs....cost them the game i feel......

Mortar

Juniors
Fitting result considering the first 14 points the dogs scored were gifted by the refs.

Certainly justice prevailed with the consistent stripping calls in the end. :lol:

I thought both sides did well, and we didn't rely on the fact that we didn't have sonny i thought we did well, not fantastic but well.

so assuming the storm win tomorrow, dogs play parra? and if so were?

CowMan

Juniors
Next week if Storm win Eels Vs Dogs *telstra?

Cowboys Vs Warriors DFS *Sunday arrvo?

Common Timmah come out of hiding

Latest posts