What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - SAT - North Queensland 20 Bulldogs 18

Shorty

Staff member
beave said:
was an unbelievable play by both players.
If Lillyman gets suspended over the hit on Patten, I will be angry. Deserved a penalty, nothing more.
I disagree,it was very foolish and careless.
If Patten wasn't wearing a mouthguard he'd be missing teeth!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You're a very sporting winner Shorty, I thought you'd be trying to bait me :crazy:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Lillyman's shot was high and careless and it didn't miss Patten, no doubt, but to be arguing that it should have been sent off? Please. The Cowboys are going about doing their business and will be tough to beat next week against the Warriors.

Oh btw Timmah, I thought you said that "the Cowboys will not beat the Dogs", didn't you? ;-)

Shorty

Staff member
lol.
Cowbittoh is there to do that.

I try not to be one-eyed.
I knew it would be a controversial game with Simpkins,we just got on his good side for once.
I like Lilyman but that was f**king stupid,if he's not out with an injury he's doing stupid things like that.

CowMan

Juniors
beave said:
he left the ground on crutches, i reckon it may have been more than cramps mate.

oo ok 4TO LIES

i know after i get Extream Mussle Cramps i cant walk for a while

CowMan

Juniors
Shorty said:
lol.
Cowbittoh is there to do that.

I try not to be one-eyed.
I knew it would be a controversial game with Simpkins,we just got on his good side for once.
I like Lilyman but that was f**king stupid,if he's not out with an injury he's doing stupid things like that.

What the.. Name 2 other times he has done somthing stupid like that ? geez bit harsh there

he is no foundmywena

Timmah

Staff member
Jobdog said:
Lillyman's shot was high and careless and it didn't miss Patten, no doubt, but to be arguing that it should have been sent off? Please. The Cowboys are going about doing their business and will be tough to beat next week against the Warriors.

Oh btw Timmah, I thought you said that "the Cowboys will not beat the Dogs", didn't you? ;-)

Don't pretend you're a Cowboys fan.

Good on Parra for giving it to your mob last night too. ;-)

Go Bears today :fist:

Timmah

Staff member
Jobdog said:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Timmah said:

Well tbh, I've always had a soft spot for the Cows, especially after going up to Townsville last year. The madness about the team surrounding the town is equivalent to that in Newy, so I can relate to it quite well.

Shorty

Staff member
Cowbittoh said:
What the.. Name 2 other times he has done somthing stupid like that ? geez bit harsh there

he is no foundmywena
I remember something in Origin he did as well,he's foolish sometimes he isn't as disciplined as I would like him to be.

You're right he's not as bad as Sione,which is probably why we're winning games never mind Thurston or Bowen:lol:

Newcastle and Cows fans are very similar!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Timmah said:
Wests Newcastle was full of Cowpats fans :fist:
Which tells you that there are a lot of people who adopt the Cowboys as their second team in Newy once the Knights are out wouldn't you say? For the abovementioned reason among others ;-)

Shorty

Staff member
LOL Very true Beave.
Hmm because I missed the last half I'm unable to comment however I've had calf cramps before and they are very painful and if you don't stretch it out you can't walk for atleast a couple of minutes.
Hopefully he hasn't torn anything.

Is it just me or injuries in a lot of teams this year been ridiculous?

Timmah

Staff member
Maybe the conditioners aren't as good as they used to be.

Timmah

Staff member
NQ won possession, 52-48 or 53-47 IIRC.

To only beat us by two points... :crazy: stuff.

If we survive through today we'll take a lot of confidence home to face the Squeels.

gong_eagle

First Grade
Timmah said:
NQ won possession, 52-48 or 53-47 IIRC.

To only beat us by two points... :crazy: stuff.

If we survive through today we'll take a lot of confidence home to face the Squeels.

you serriously couldn't be worried about todays game,

Hari Kari

Juniors
How good was Smiths ball to Thurston?

Standing in a tackle already, then he has to start a lengthy fend on O'Meley who comes flying at him, it all seems to go on for ages and then he pops a flick that results in a try.

Latest posts