What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal tells 10 year old to f**k off

Poss

Juniors
Gal denying. There is security footage showing none of this happened. Will speak at press conference tomorrow

Feej

First Grade
I'm no massive Gal fan, but if he's cleared by security footage I'd be lawyering up and suing those merkins.

chewsta

First Grade
I'm no massive Gal fan, but if he's cleared by security footage I'd be lawyering up and suing those merkins.

This! If we can have lawyers harrasing the mods in here for posters details then surely these bullshit news articles will cause action to be taken.

There are a lot of people who are really worried about the Sharks succeeding this year.

So much jealousy and pettiness from opposing football fans it's sickening.

You hear the little turds complaining about all sorts of shit on sports talk back and the bias is so damn obvious you just want to mute them.

I would not be surprised the slightest that this is a stitch up leading into the finals.

millersnose

Post Whore
In next weeks version it will be a bunch of disabled orphans who begged on the streets for four years to afford the entrance fee to see their hero and gal and Ennis turn on them and bash them

Card Shark

Immortal
So this was on the front page? The Telegraph really are c**ks!

It is pointless suing them or asking for an apology. They'll write a bullshit story on page 1 but when they have ever had to retract it or apologise (which is regularly), it's a small note on the bottom of page 9.

They pretty much have a licence to write whatever they want & the saddest thing is, 90% of people believe it.

Next thing will be that a Sharks player didn't give up his seat on a bus for a pregnant woman 10 years ago.

Woman finally breaks her silence and will now be on ACA.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
In Sydney this morning and had the misfortune of catching the dill team. They weren't going after Gal but were suggesting that a suspension may be warranted if true. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

sladden road

Juniors
What a load of crap... What kind of person brings this to the telecrap...if Gal misses games due to this the fix is on.
This is circle the wagons time .. Not the Custer style either.. f**king media run this game and are destroying it year by year. Its not their "product". THIS IS BS.
Merkins of the highest order...
Useless merkins.

cb4

First Grade
The best thing about this, is there are 4 security cameras at the entrance/exit of the player tunnel. They run 24/7.
The truth will come out very quickly.

Craigshark

First Grade
A ban? I may as well ring the Telegraph and tell them I had the same experiences with all the top players from the top clubs then. This game and this paper can go and get f**ked.

Jono Russell

Bench
The best thing about this, is there are 4 security cameras at the entrance/exit of the player tunnel. They run 24/7.
The truth will come out very quickly.

Let's hope it is. Surely by now the footage has been viewed. If Gal is innocent prove it and move on. This shouldn't be dragged out.

Eion

First Grade
What a load of crap... What kind of person brings this to the telecrap...if Gal misses games due to this the fix is on.
This is circle the wagons time .. Not the Custer style either.. f**king media run this game and are destroying it year by year. Its not their "product". THIS IS BS.
Merkins of the highest order...
Useless merkins.

This.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of knob players. I've got a mates missus that was subjected to very bad behaviour from a star player at another club, in front of her kids. She felt she had to tell the club, the CEO called and said the player would call apologise etc. she said she didn't give a rats about that, just wanted the club to read him the riot act.

That's what a normal person does. Either that, or it's so bad you f**king well man up and put your name and face to the story.

The telecrap had no problem in putting gals name to it. If this is crap, he should definitely consider legal options. It's the only thing that ultimately pulled them back in the UK.

cb4

First Grade
The problem with this article is the exact same issue I had with ACA and the McKinnon story. There was no right to reply.
There was nothing from Gallen, only a story slating him.
He is apparently responding to this today through Sharks media, and hopefully they use the security footage as proof.

Eion

First Grade
They don't want the other side. They want a one sided headline, who gives a bugger what the truth is, or what it does to the individual. Clicks and hits baby.

It is abuse and it is disgusting.

Gal get your legal team together and sue the shit out of telegraph and find the f**ker who made this shit up.

He probably lives in Kogarah.