What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal tells 10 year old to f**k off

I'm reserving my judgement on this one.
Gallen has a very short memory, he used his media vehicle to tell blatant untruths about the sharkcast boys, so him whinging about what's been printed means Jack to me.
In saying that he has been tremendous to my young fella numerous times so I do find it hard to believe he swore at the kids. The dad on the other hand..

webShark

Wasn't this also during Ricky's tenure when he had the shits with people booing the players when they were presented on stage after losses?

Presentations what are they? Oh, I remember something I used to go to after the game. Cancellations is a sign of the times. Players and coach not contractually obliged to connect with the fans. Don't get paid. Flanagan could reintroduce them. But I guess he is just about as happy a camper as Sticky! Remember , he worked under Sticky and they are mates. I thought the old pressos were superb PR and enjoyed them. Don't blame drunks for them being scrapped.

Leagues Club being going downhill for years. Lyall Gorman and the Locker Room going someway to getting things back on track. Good initiative.

I attended a GF Lunch in the Sticky era. When it finished , everyone went downstairs to the bar and heaps got thrown out. No one causing any trouble and by my high standards not drunk.😀
The more they complained the more they were accused of being drunk! A 60+ year old lady was on our table was thrown out. Been going for years. Only thing against her was she supported the Dragons. Everyone who told the security she was fine got shown the door too. We didn't bother as wanted a beer! Saw Sticky at the bar and told him it was a bad joke! Story we got was different security operated the function room from the ground level bar. Suffice it to say, no more GF Lunches or pressos for me.

Don't bother with the Leagues Club if we win the comp. Probably get thrown out for looking happy. Give me the 90s when the Knights had a proper celebration and Joey crowd surfed.

No law against having a beer in your lounge room yet?

Ricey

Juniors
I'd rather these stories than fluff pieces.

This will galvanise the squad and keep them grounded.

You'd rather have the captain's name slandered in news papers & all over the web, Then have a good article about the club???

Grow the f**k up!

No.

That is to do with drunk people
well,

in 2011, a drunk RCB and his Tigers supporting mate...post the round 26 game and the king wan....went to the presso, and then promptly snuck into the teams end of season dinner and got signatures from all the players.

two idiots bone heading at their official function.

I even got a photo with the Gal. And had a good 10 minute conversation with Jeremy Smith about his general awesomeness.

im not surprised that they can the presso tho.

team loses, drink people say dumb shit.

Last edited:

Banana Peel

Juniors
You'd rather have the captain's name slandered in news papers & all over the web, Then have a good article about the club???

Grow the f**k up!

If the story is false, it damages the reputation of News Corp and it helps us win a premiership.

Yeah.

chewsta

First Grade
Bring back the old Presso's! they were awesome! I was wearing one of the collared players shirts and some black jeans at one once and some woman thought I was one of the players and introduced me to her cute 20 something year old daughter and everything, she was keen as! Too bad my Girlfriend at the time came along and ruined it. shittest wingman EVER!

Maccas4177

Juniors
Bring back the old Presso's! they were awesome! I was wearing one of the collared players shirts and some black jeans at one once and some woman thought I was one of the players and introduced me to her cute 20 something year old daughter and everything, she was keen as! Too bad my Girlfriend at the time came along and ruined it. shittest wingman EVER!

Hahaha this made me laugh. Well played. 👍

stupid ass bitch.
got no wing game.

Tinkler is masturbating over this issue over at the NRL forum....

bullshit. his belly is too round to see or grab his wang

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Just became aware of this latest controversy via the press conference called by Gorman. Gallen is very adamant he did nothing wrong and claims to have several witnesses who can corroborate his version of events. Gallen has also requested the club do a full investigation.

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah he said he had security and club official with him at the time.

The dad might need to cut back on the amount he drinks maybe.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Yeah he said he had security and club official with him at the time.

The dad might need to cut back on the amount he drinks maybe.

I watched it on facebook after clicking on one of those regular club member updates thinking it would be the usual stuff. I was dismayed to see yet another alleged "incident".

What was heartening was the outpouring of support outlining positive experiences.

Cant help feeling the weight of that support will win the day.

Maccas4177

Juniors
When Lyall came on board, he stated several times that he wanted to improve the relationship between the sharks and the media. I wonder how he feels about that now after a year of constant shark bashing.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
When Lyall came on board, he stated several times that he wanted to improve the relationship between the sharks and the media. I wonder how he feels about that now after a year of constant shark bashing.

That you must pay your dues? Protection money? Don't want our windows smashed at 3am do we?

Mafia equals Murdoch Press?

Latest posts