What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen and Reece Williams get it on

_Johnsy

Referee
maybe reecey boy fell over and gallen thought he took a dive, he then took exception to anyone other than him taking a dive in the shire, and then punched his lights out. Afterall Gallen is the king of dives. Latest update is aparently Williams has now erected this on his front door to remind him.

TS8988.jpg

Inferno

Coach
I say we embrace it.

Our new slogan, don't f**k with us, we beat the crap out of people we like, just imagine what we will do to the opposition.

Bench
Inferno said:
I say we embrace it.

Our new slogan, don't f**k with us, we beat the crap out of people we like, just imagine what we will do to the opposition.
That is straight out of Roy Masters how to coach 70's style manual.:lol:

RainMan

Juniors
Inferno said:
I say we embrace it.

Valid for the first 10 rounds only.

_Johnsy

Referee
Here is a new incentive scheme introduced at the sharks leagues club, a free voucher when you dine there.

bitch-slap_1130536521.jpg

lolesi

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
Here is a new incentive scheme introduced at the sharks leagues club, a free voucher when you dine there.

bitch-slap_1130536521.jpg
Thats an ok slap.. but it has nothing on this slap

spt_dragons030415,0.jpg

Latest posts