What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bottle

Coach
Shit paper. Shit story.
Creepy Crawley putting more shit on the game that feeds him.
Another addition to the human centipede. At this rate it will a hundred humans long.

Card Shark

Immortal
Telegraph love a good Shark bash, which at the same time cuts into Rugby League.

I know Gal is a dickhead at times but it sounds like a definite beat up (or off).

My kids have met him & he happily posed for a photograph, even though he looked busy with other commitments. i.e TV interview.

f**k off Telegraph - go pick on another sport!

nrlnrl

First Grade
Telegraph love a good Shark bash, which at the same time cuts into Rugby League.

I know Gal is a dickhead at times but it sounds like a definite beat up (or off).

My kids have met him & he happily posed for a photograph, even though he looked busy with other commitments. i.e TV interview.

f**k off Telegraph - go pick on another sport!

There's more love than negativity for the Sharks in the paper thanks to beetroot boy

Card Shark

Immortal
That's crap mate, he loves putting shit on us as much as anyone there.

He can f**k off too, the club doesn't need his "support".

Pierced Soul

First Grade

telegraph/news love a good league bash.

is the dad sure it was gallen, might have been mason signing (or pretending) to sign someone elses name again?

tomorrow's frontpage will be news an international player left the toilet seat up

Led_Halen

Juniors
wow a captain like gallen to act like this is disgusting, ive just thrown all his jerseys in the trash, he will never come back from this.

Seems legit. Why would the DT make stuff up?

55810322.jpg

Surprised this thread hasn't been closed until anything has been proven.

Someone might want to direct Gal to this thread and have a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts