What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallens Contract and Future

Eion

First Grade
The celebrating of milestones is an NRL issue, the AFL do it heaps better.

NRL sides only care about their home games.

Eion

First Grade
Come on Ads.

I gave them a friggen click.

To save everyone the trouble, Khent tries to liken the gal contract to flashes dramas with a bunch of shit.

SharkShocked

Bench
Kent has a point - we've f**ked around a lot this year with contracts and have copped media criticism over it.

As if Gallen's contract and the pussy footing around with it all isn't going to create a stir.

However, his comments were as always one foot in both camps. Pretty tame.

Ads

First Grade
Come on Ads.

I gave them a friggen click.

To save everyone the trouble, Khent tries to liken the gal contract to flashes dramas with a bunch of shit.

Sorry, I was on the phone and couldn't be arsed copying and pasting.

Sharks Member exclusive announcement

M___ your skipper Paul Gallen has today put pen to paper on new one-year contract.

Currently in his 15th year in NRL, all with our club, Gallen’s new deal will almost certainly see him finish his NRL career as a one-club player. Gallen, who just two weeks ago ran out for his 250th NRL game, ranks second on the Sharks all-time list for first grade games played.

After making his debut back in 2001 in a round 15 game against the Parramatta Eels, Gallen has since gone on to not only Captain the Sharks in more than 100 matches but to also represent NSW and Australia in what has been a distinguished NRL career.

His new contract will also link Gallen to the Sharks in an ambassadorial role where he will continue to contribute to the club post his playing days.

Your Sharks Membership Team