What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallens Contract and Future

SharkShocked

Bench
How's that
It's against NRL rules to put In no rep clause in contracts.
Who knew?

* No clause will be inserted into his new deal stating he cannot play for NSW;

* He can continue his boxing career in the offseason; and

* The Sharks skipper is expected to take up employment with Cronulla post retirement.

What did i say - pretty much that i told you so. Gallen will get eveeeerything he wants.

Not that i don't agree with it either.

carcharias

Immortal
In fact, NRL contracts state players must make themselves available for representative football.

Players then have the right to seek exemption from the NRL. Gallen hasn’t sought any exemption.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well that came out of the blue.

Good to see it's sorted, hope he retires from SOO - I think he will when the time is right.

taipan

Referee
So it's official now.The first tower can be renamed Gallen Gables.

More than happy he becomes a one club man.

Now that's settled ,next step a run to the semis.

Card Shark

Immortal
Rothfield said it & he'd be right :roll:

Who gives that prick any info - I'd ban him from the club!

Said on NRL360 last night they are hoping to get it signed & officially announced before the weekend.

Plastered

Juniors
Kent with an e getting stuck into us regarding the lack of fanfare for Gals 250th. Hindy mentioned Robbo's 150th however.

Eion

First Grade
When's his 250? This week against Canberra?

What the fugg does he want us to do? The media only gives a shit and report on scandal and character assassination anyway.