What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallops folly

Medders7

Juniors
Who cares? How many premiership points do they have?

We should have 12 you pig f**ker. But it's pig f**kers like you and David 'Deadman walking' Gallop who have robbed us off our points. Say what you will, they still cannot beat us, and they won't.

Chk Chk BOOM

We will have a huge influence who makes the finals, i would love to knock St Merge out in the prelims whether it be beating another team.

ratsack2

Juniors
so you are now a million dollars over the cap this year, big f**king deal you beat teams with a team of cheating scum, you must be so proud, the way they carried on tonight when they scored, if you dont win every game for the rest of the year then you should ask questions, but did I mention that you were $1,000,000 farkin dollars over the cap and you are cheating scum and you will end the comp on zero thats right zero points so eat sh*t and die you idot

Molly

Juniors
so you are now a million dollars over the cap this year, big f**king deal you beat teams with a team of cheating scum, you must be so proud, the way they carried on tonight when they scored, if you dont win every game for the rest of the year then you should ask questions, but did I mention that you were $1,000,000 farkin dollars over the cap and you are cheating scum and you will end the comp on zero thats right zero points so eat sh*t and die you idot

....whatever....

Noa

First Grade

Kid, your obviously suffering from a chromosome deficiency so I'll go easy one you.

I DONT AGREE WITH THE STORM PLAYING OUT THE YEAR AS IS.

IT WAS A SOFT DECISION HANDED OUT BY THE BIGGEST SOFTCOCK IN SPORTS ADMINISTRATION.

THIS THREAD WAS STARTED TO KEEP REMINDING EVERYONE OF GALOOPS LACK OF MANHOOD.

ratsack2

Juniors
so what part about cheating dont you understand, you have an illegal team assembled illegally, illegaly kept together with a cheating admin and cheating f**king players, oh whats that a $30,000 boat in the garage and a $20k gift voucher, face it you f**king idiot.

yes the decision was soft, you should of been kicked out for the rest of the year and not aloud to field a team until it was under the legal cap.

suck it up loser, you team of cheats got what they deserved and will get what they deserve for the rest of the year.

and any future success will have a giant question mark over it.

Melbourne storm = cheating scum

Wobbygong

First Grade
who gives a toss it counts for nothing losers, you are the filthy cheating scum from this point onwards, that's what the Melbourne Rort will be known as, learn to live with it scum. If you can't win without cheating then why bother, the joint has no respect or dignity and is the laughing stock of the NRL.

Wobbygong

First Grade
We should have 12 you pig f**ker. But it's pig f**kers like you and David 'Deadman walking' Gallop who have robbed us off our points. Say what you will, they still cannot beat us, and they won't.

Chk Chk BOOM

Only because you have $1m in extra playing talent you pathetic merkin, sooner you idiots come to the realisation that if you take away that extra 1m in talent you'd be middle of the road at best, the better :lol:

Noa

First Grade
so what part about cheating dont you understand, you have an illegal team assembled illegally, illegaly kept together with a cheating admin and cheating f**king players, oh whats that a $30,000 boat in the garage and a $20k gift voucher, face it you f**king idiot.

yes the decision was soft, you should of been kicked out for the rest of the year and not aloud to field a team until it was under the legal cap.

suck it up loser, you team of cheats got what they deserved and will get what they deserve for the rest of the year.

and any future success will have a giant question mark over it.

Melbourne storm = cheating scum

Youve just earnt yourself a 50 point thrashing bitch.

ratsack2

Juniors
And you just earned yourselves the wooden spoon farkwit
you wouldn't beat an egg if you were a legal team

ratsack2

Juniors
No not angry at all Kia ora, just stating 3 facts
1- storm won the wooden spoon
2- Noa is are farkwit and
3- storm couldn't beat an egg if they were a legally assembled team

No not angry at all Kia ora, just stating 3 facts
1- storm won the wooden spoon
2- Noa is are farkwit and
3- storm couldn't beat an egg if they were a legally assembled team

I agree Storm's depth will be tested next year but this is where Bellamy is a coach will earn his money and get the best out of his remaining players in 2011.

I am confident that the training structure will get them through the close games.

Highlander

Juniors
Round 13 when the Storm come to Syndey will be the test!! im sure they will cop heaps from Parra fans!!!

But that hasent been a problem so far.

Chk Chk BOOM

Bit of a pointless rant. As pointless as the Storm's 2010 season (and 2007, and 2009).

By the way, you should get some therapy for that pig fetish you seem to have :crazy:

Latest posts