What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamba Osaka v Adelaide United Grand Final Legs 1 & 2 Discussion

griffo346

First Grade
au-08finals-1024x768.jpg

griffo346

First Grade
according to live score site 3-0 win to Gamba :(:( unfortunately Adelaide wont win 3-0 at Hindmarsh :(:( so congrats Gamba on winning the ACL

Knightmare

Coach
I wouldn't say never. Mariners lost 2-0 to the Scum in the first leg at EAS last season, had to win 3-0 to get over them in the return match at Bluetongue, and it's exactly what happened. Or don't Adelaide fans have as much faith in their team as us Mariners?

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I wouldn't say never. Mariners lost 2-0 to the Scum in the first leg at EAS last season, had to win 3-0 to get over them in the return match at Bluetongue, and it's exactly what happened. Or don't Adelaide fans have as much faith in their team as us Mariners?

They don't have as much faith but they have more fans than you lot :p

griffo346

First Grade
well guys we didnt have much attacking flair last night we did miss Paul Reid and Fabian Barbiero also Daniel Mullen to Olyroos anyways we cant use that as excuses.

wejust have to try not to concede come the home leg. just want to quote Viddie from a article i just read

"It's a 3-0 deficit and it will be difficult but stranger things have happened," he said.
"It's a very big mountain to climb - Mount Fuji probably - but we'll go out there and do everything we can. That's all we can really ask for."

fish eel

Immortal
they need to score 4 and not concede.

3-0 only brings them level and penalties.

4-0 wins.

4-1 is a loss.

i'm aware of that ... but you can't say "we have to make sure we don't concede" when your first priority is to score goals ... they have to be worried about scoring goals from the opening whistle or they'll waste time and lose

a goal will kill it off but it still won't change the fact they have to score

fish eel

Immortal
i'm aware of that ... but you can't say "we have to make sure we don't concede" when your first priority is to score goals ... they have to be worried about scoring goals from the opening whistle or they'll waste time and lose

a goal will kill it off but it still won't change the fact they have to score

yeah, not much use keeping a clean sheet if you only score twice