What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gambhir the merkin's merkin

Angry_eel

First Grade
Australia nipped out two wickets but Gambhir, on 149, forged two solid partnerships to help India get to 296 for 3 at the close. Its his third Test hundred, second at home, and second on the trot against Australia.

Gambhir brushed Watson as he ran the first then, then they collided as he turned for the second. Watson said something to Gambhir as he went past, and moved forward with his shoulder, and then when Gambhir turned he stuck an arm in Watson's chest.

bastard

HevyDevy

Coach
Man I wish I was playing for India today - pretty sure I would have made my maiden Test hundred against White and Johnson.

El Diablo

Post Whore
he most certainly would be suspened if he was Australian

kiwis would be up in arms over it too despite none of them actually seeing it

Mr Saab

Referee
Didnt do a good enough job. Should have busted Watsons ribs...hmmmmm but then Watson will probably do that this morning when he blows his nose.
Watson is the most fragile cricketer there is.

JJ

Immortal
nothing in it

haven't seen it properly yet, but at first glance it looks that way

He's a fiery wee fella though :lol: all a bit lame really, Watson and Katich having a crack at him while bowling - as he said, they weren't much of a chance of getting him out

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Stupid move by Gambhir to even risk it, but Watson is a complete tool. Maybe he should try actually achieving something before going off and hurling abuse at opposition players. Not to mention if he wasn't busy doing that he'd never of been in elbows distance of Gambhir.

Gambhir - Stupid
Watson - Complete tool.

Latest posts