What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day against the Dargoons in the Gong

Quigs

Immortal
Coolum Colts into the GF Qualifier as well, game is next week. 2nd year in the top divvy. (We were A reserves for about 5 years or so)
Just win.
May the force be with you and the Colts Cools.

You know something. I take my blood pressure most mornings and today it was the lowest and best it has been for sometime. It is farcan marvellous what a win can do.

coolumsharkie

Referee
May the force be with you and the Colts Cools.

You know something. I take my blood pressure most mornings and today it was the lowest and best it has been for sometime. It is farcan marvellous what a win can do.
Only problem is they (Colts) have a Donkey similar Jersey. 1724543416749.png

DJDL

First Grade
Did anyone know that there was an old boys game onat half time of the main game???
F*$k me I hope they televise it!

BRUISE BROTHERS RE-UNITE
Old bruise brothers Paul Gallen and Greg Bird will reunited this afternoon on the football field in the name of charity.
Together they terrorised opponents of Cronulla, the NSW Blues and Australia with their no-holds-barred footy.
Today they’ll play for Cronulla in the Tynan Old Boys Cup alongside Sharks legends against ex-St George-Illawarra players at halftime at WIN Stadium.
Luke Lewis will captain the Sharks alongside Ben Ross, Andrew Fifita, Todd Carney, Wade Graham, Gallen and Bird.
The Dragons will have Jeremy Latimore, Jason Nightingale, Dan Hunt, Ben Creagh, Beau Scott and Kyle Stanley with Bill Harrigan as referee.
Signed jerseys will be auctioned after the game of touch with proceeds going to Southern Cancer Care and the University of Wollongong’s Molecular Horizon medical research.

How good is that?!
Hope they show some of it.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
That's nuffin' The old original Parkies jersey was a white one with a far can ridiculous looking stupid red V Dargons style.

I got one after playing for the Park back in 90. Don't think I worn it since. Maybe even lost it.
Hope you cut it up and burnt it.

If we're talking referee manipulation, here's one that will benefit us. If the scum win the top 8 is pretty well settled, they'd like teams still with something to play for trying to get into the top 8 over the next 2 rounds. And one of them being Brisbane at that.