What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day experience

mxlegend99

Referee
League and legends have it on their website listed as in stock and for $149.95... Yet Our club insists that there are only 100 available and are exclusive to people who are at the game.

mxlegend99

Referee
They must be, but the wording is terrible. They specifically say there are only 100 heritage jerseys available and that you can only buy them at the game.

betcats

Referee
Yeah thats pretty good. I got the 91 jersey last year but I might get that one aswell. Looks at bit empty round the middle though.

Pugzley

Also, I think the cheerleaders costume this year is growing on me fellas. Covers more skin but show's all the curves.

Pugzley

It was simple and stylish, man. Bought myself one and had the premiership t-shirt signed by Van Der Voort and MG.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Jersey looked too plain, did not want.

I disagree. I liked the simplicity. I've been disappointed with the clubs total inability to settle on a main jersey design in the last ten years. The one they wore yesterday is distinctly ours, and I like it.

maple_69

Bench
Funny how pretty much every heritage jersey we roll out seems to garner the same reaction from fans. "It's distinctly us, make it our main jersey".

I don't think we're going to go back to brown as great as it would be. The 91 heritage jerseys we trotted out a few years back were the best jerseys we've produced. Very unique and very Penrith and it's not a massive departure from where we are now.

It has to be close to the top of the overhaul process.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Funny how pretty much every heritage jersey we roll out seems to garner the same reaction from fans. "It's distinctly us, make it our main jersey".

I don't think we're going to go back to brown as great as it would be. The 91 heritage jerseys we trotted out a few years back were the best jerseys we've produced. Very unique and very Penrith and it's not a massive departure from where we are now.

It has to be close to the top of the overhaul process.

It's because once we got rid of the the early-mid 90s allsorts strip, we've had nothing but a run of featureless, unmemorable black jerseys with no personality or style. Our main jerseys have been just....boring. That's why the pink caught on, because at least it was something.

murraymob

Coach
I feel the overall match day experience is good.The club have installed many new ideas from the kids corner have a few rides to the trying of different foods to the re styling of the cheer girls but

No matter how you look at it we will struggle for crowds when our playing style is boring 1 pass run 1 pass run.The team is after all the actual product that bring or gets the attention of the crowds.In the whole squad there would be 1 player considered a crowd puller thats Jamal .Untill we play a more exciting brand of football we will struggle for crowds