What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day experience

Panther Pete

Juniors
You might also want to ask warriors fans if they were happy their side made it to a grand final under Cleary? I will accept boring if he gets us to one although I don't think it will be boring with the likes of DWZ and Eto on the end of Sowards kicks and passing game.

franklin2323

Immortal
When Kingston gets the arse. Nabuli gets a run & a few lazy forwards make way for Cartwright & co we will play so good footy.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
You might also want to ask warriors fans if they were happy their side made it to a grand final under Cleary? I will accept boring if he gets us to one although I don't think it will be boring with the likes of DWZ and Eto on the end of Sowards kicks and passing game.

You are addressing a totally different point to the one that was originally raised (that an attacking style would improve the crowds). We are never going to have an amazing attacking style with Cleary, so obviously we need success to bring them in. Whether he can get that or not is up for debate.

murraymob

Coach

i would ask them but there crowds where not that great either.Simple fact footy is a entertainment product if it does not do that people stay away

maple_69

Bench
The only competition the Warriors have for inconsistency over the last decade would be us. A surprise run to the grand final is great but won't change crowds for too long. Consistent success will convince people a game is worth their time and money.