What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day: Mighties -v- Tyson Gamble and the Bad Pongs....

DJDL

First Grade
This is on the coach for me.

Trying to be too clever with covering for the late losses.
As someone else said elsewhere, why not Ronnie to centre?
Or Hiroti for that matter?

Instead, it's a heap of guys playing out of position and we lose the impact they would normally provide in their usual roles.
Throw in it also means Toby, Herb and Jack all having to play longer minutes than usual and sure enough at the back end of the half we looked gassed, and are getting rolled.

I'm off him.

SadShark

Bench
Now I hope he has a blinder in the second half but Kennedy's shortcomings as a player showed clearly in that first half. He doesn't have an ounce of creativity in him and he just parks himself wide and doesn't contribute anything at all when we're attacking nor sniffing around the forwards who have been offloading at will (no pun intended)
Corey Hughes at fullback. Can’t stand the bog average plonker that he is. No tenacity, no mongrel and no f**ken idea how to play a supporting role as fullback. I can’t wait for Ison to get his Big Boy Pants on and take his place.

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Instead, it's a heap of guys playing out of position and we lose the impact they would normally provide in their usual roles.
Throw in it also means Toby, Herb and Jack all having to play longer minutes than usual and sure enough at the back end of the half we looked gassed, and are getting rolled.

I'm off him.
Why not Hiroti straight up? No way Ronnie is right. No way BHU is right either. Ronnie is playing tentatively, to be nice.

SadShark

Bench

I'm off him.
Deer in headlights. Fitz ain’t takin’ this team nowhere but out the door backwards.