What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - Newcastle

Frailty

First Grade
Chad should have simply rolled the ball in behind the defence. They were all up in line or ahead of the ball.

He had two options. Take the tackle, or kick it in behind the defence. Given the game situation, taking the tackle would have been the best option.

Card Shark

Immortal
It happened right in front of me.

Before he threw the pass, I thought run that, there’s a gap due to our numbers.

bluefox68

Staff member
Totally missed the game - was in Fiji for a conference from Friday until today...

Totally obsessed with Union over there... Watched 3 Union games, just because the other blokes were!

Then Sunday night, saw NRL replays, but only the ones where The Clap and Parra won...

SadShark

Bench
You guys that don’t live in Newcastle don’t appreciate how much a loss against the Knights is a f**ken lain in the arse.
They have been running pictures of that win over Cronulla, in every story they try & put up about a Knights player.
f**ken wish they’d aimed up instead of gifting them the win. This is what we put up with. Even still today, The Knights Herald runs another glorious picture of the win. FMD.

Card Shark

Immortal
Went to Randwick to the magic of Winx last week & drive down with a mate who is an avid Knights supporter.

On the way back, Knights were playing Manly on the wireless & he was not happy. Thinks Brown is proving himself to be trash.

Said to him that if it wasn’t for that bloody intercept, they’d have no wins as we were coming to get them, which he agreed.

I don’t hate the Knights, I normally wish them good luck but I do find it funny how they are struggling with such a “better “ team!

Card Shark

Immortal
I skipped the story & went straight to the next bit about Brown being on thin ice.

Surely he is, especially if the Titans beat them, which wouldn’t surprise me.

I'm not from Newy but my old man was from Stocko.
I get up there a bit for work and a lot of mates have moved up there.
I like the place a lot,
And I don't mind the Knights, I wish they'd give Jesse some more chances as the kid has too much offering to be wasted.

snout

First Grade
Thing is one team towns have f**k all to write about.
Im in brissie now and all sport coverage is saturated with donkey stories.

Darius breaks a bootlace and its front page.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thing is one team towns have f**k all to write about.
Im in brissie now and all sport coverage is saturated with donkey stories.

Darius breaks a bootlace and its front page.

Duges breaks a bootlace and ends up in a moonboot

Card Shark

Immortal
Dragons are winning, Knights are losing.

A better comparison would’ve been the Dogs re-signing Dean Pay.

Way too early!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dragons are winning, Knights are losing.

A better comparison would’ve been the Dogs re-signing Dean Pay.

Way too early!

The rumor flying around is Pay was re-signed on the cheap, at end of his contract they are back being cap compliant and will make play for Flanno to rebuild the club

Card Shark

Immortal
We took them too easy & they had a point to prove after the trial + it was only round 1 & upsets happen.

If this continues in the 2nd half, after brown has had his half time "speech", he should quit, whilst there is still something to be salvaged out of their season!

Latest posts