What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - Newcastle

chewsta

First Grade
Cant wait!

If big Andy Feefs plays like an animal, then we will win by as much as we want.

McLovin

Staff member
It's actually great scheduling by the NRL. 6pm is the perfect time for the contingent of bogan jobless dole bludging Knights supporters.. which, let's be honest, makes up the vast majority of their fan base.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The real question is the mullet off between Fifita and Dugan, who wins I cannot say, both such quality mulletage.

Jimmy the Jet had a good rats tail going.

Quigs

Immortal
The real question is the mullet off between Fifita and Dugan, who wins I cannot say, both such quality mulletage.

I am waiting to see the first player with a Trump combover hairdo. He scores a try. Gets up and grabs a handfull of hair from whats left of his hair on the left side of his head. Redirects it out over the front of the forehead and then steers it back over the right earlobe, then does a 180 and turns it back up the centre of his scone.

Bit like the Cap'n does his.

MilkShark

First Grade
It's actually great scheduling by the NRL. 6pm is the perfect time for the contingent of bogan jobless dole bludging Knights supporters.. which, let's be honest, makes up the vast majority of their fan base.
True, had the kick off been any later they would all be too pissed and not been allowed in.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am waiting to see the first player with a Trump combover hairdo. He scores a try. Gets up and grabs a handfull of hair from whats left of his hair on the left side of his head. Redirects it out over the front of the forehead and then steers it back over the right earlobe, then does a 180 and turns it back up the centre of his scone.

Bit like the Cap'n does his.
Can Gall still grow his hair, might be able to do a comb over.

Gal is all business, been number 1 hair for years.

We win because we have the blue print on how to win.

Newcastle don’t have the know how yet. Especially Ponga at 5/8. Still finding his feet and I expect a lot of traffic to go his way. How will he go with all the extra defensive workload?