What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day penrith v parra

Iamback

Coach
Interesting side named, it’s reserve grade. Iongi at fullback and Turuva in the centres makes me happy, that’s how our NSW cup side should be running out.

Cole is injured, So where he slots in is interesting.

Given McLean is so young wing is his spot atleast for this season

betcats

Referee
Cole is injured, So where he slots in is interesting.

Given McLean is so young wing is his spot atleast for this season

Yep it will be interesting. The cup backline from 1-7 is going to have some strong competition for spots. We can probably bank on on Cogger and falls in the halves but the outside back spots have a lot of talented young guys looking for spots.

Iamback

Coach
Yep it will be interesting. The cup backline from 1-7 is going to have some strong competition for spots. We can probably bank on on Cogger and falls in the halves but the outside back spots have a lot of talented young guys looking for spots.

I wouldn't have Falls as a lock in the 6, for me depends where they want Cole long term

snickers007

Juniors
Any word on Blacker? Is he injured too?
I would have thought he'd be playing this game. Maybe 18th man for WCC / standby for Fisher-Harris pending how he pulls up after All-Stars?

Kilkenny

Coach
Having grand children is special, other than when you can’t go to the footy because you have to babysit them. No Kilkenny at this weeks Battle of the West, grand daughter had better be on her best behaviour thats all I can say about that.