What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Round 1 v Cowboys

With Lewis out, i would be tempted to put Gray onto bench he gives us cover in backs in what Lewis could do, and is big enough to play 15-20 minutes in forwards.

Whatever is the case i think we are a forward short tonight, Brailey can do 80 minutes

The article states up to 6 weeks out for Lewis he is hoping back in 2, but likely Capewell to start.

This is Capewell's chance, i think it shows Flanno sees Bakuya as bench player and he does play better from there, so hopefully bench will be Bakuya, Paulo, Ava & Dillon

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Flanno is very predictable.

Boooks starts for Lewie, Capewell goes to bench.

Nothing wrong with that either.

MilkShark

First Grade
The article states up to 6 weeks out for Lewis he is hoping back in 2, but likely Capewell to start.

This is Capewell's chance, i think it shows Flanno sees Bakuya as bench player and he does play better from there, so hopefully bench will be Bakuya, Paulo, Ava & Dillon
I'd be sooooooooooo surprised if Capewell started, Bukuya has been killing it, he deserves to start.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Flanno does like a like for like change.

Boooks has been playing middle third, Capewell for Lewie is a straight swap, keeps Boooks in the middle.

Possible.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Hope so, we gain nothing having Seggy there.