What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day round 9 V Warriors

SBD82

Coach
Top 8 IS bottom 8 as well. Lol lol

Wow, top frigging 8

Let's aim for the moon hey!!

Wow, desperately picking scores and scorers......So what are the lotto numbers for Monday?

I can see come 2pm today I am going to be on suicide watch for you guys and the entire club......

We will see....

I predict a massive disappointment.

Sob sob.....you need to buy some efexor
Google it.
Tough boy....awwww

Who the f**k is this dumbmerkin? The next incarnation of the trolls from other clubs that pop up to shitstir in here from time to time?

Ticks all the boxes. Talks about being a tough boy on the Internet. Is so dumb he thinks there are still 15 teams in the comp, and adds jokes about suicide. What a trifecta.

Nice of you to offer supportive medication. Shame no one offered your mother mifepristone.

thebigredv

First Grade
I really can't see why Dugan has been moved to centres when having him at the back is the one thing that is working with our backline. Surely we had other options then bringing Quinlan in to the fold. Nothing against Quinlan, hope he goes well, but we need a centre at centre. If this is some favour for Mal for next week I will be annoyed.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I think the first 20 mins will determine the outcome of this game. If we can hold them out, maybe even score some try's, I think we can muster a big score against them.

Good luck boys! and especially Jacob Host on debut.

kit66

Bench
Our line speed in defence is terrible, we're waiting for them to come to us. Need Rein out there now to lead the way. And what's with the shallow kicks. kick long you idiots !

SAP58

Juniors
We are really struggling hope we hold them out, another try and they will be jumping out of their skin !

kit66

Bench
Rein on and our D improves 100%. Quinlan will do his job don't worry, might even get us some tries.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
This is a G up lol

If Hoffman didn't have time to set his defence again then Im not here ..this bunker has become a joke...how Patton can say that a hole appeared for Marshall is the biggest joke of all time....this is one bunker that needs to be buried....

Latest posts