What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day round 9 V Warriors

evil_p091280

Juniors
That no try was f--ked.

If they bunker every nrl try I wouldn't care, but i can tell you with 100% certainty if that was cows or Broncs it not checked it be a try.

evil_p091280

Juniors
Didn't check that one and was almost same. Frizell ran into Hoffman but that's cause Hoffman is marking him.

saintjeff

Juniors
Forwards need to run through the line thats why obstruction
This game could be over already if refs dont take soft option
Warriors defence poor, we can score but so can they

Simon

Juniors
It's not the Bunkers or the refs problem. The rules at this time state that it was no try. Just glad they didn't send that last try up cause Frizell ran into a defender again.

Biggest issue this half has been our kicking game. Widdop's 2 bombs from our own 40 led to field position for the Warriors first 2 tries.

Dorsai

Juniors
Is this just the most ridiculous example of the fools in the box. They are so full of how much power they have that they look for things that just do not exist. There was no obstruction either on this planet or any other. The first one was rubbish, the 2nd one was just ludicrous. I cannot see how these clowns keep their jobs. Something has to be done with this as it is ruining the game.

thebigredv

First Grade
These obstruction calls...

I am telling you now. If we lose this game I WILL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER GAME AGAIN!!

This isn't even rugby league anymore.

FlameThrower

Bench
Off his head....Jimmy Smith on Fox, saying both no tries were correct....unbelievable..
Gasnier about to poke him in the eye with his pen!

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
It's not the Bunkers or the refs problem. The rules at this time state that it was no try. Just glad they didn't send that last try up cause Frizell ran into a defender again.

Biggest issue this half has been our kicking game. Widdop's 2 bombs from our own 40 led to field position for the Warriors first 2 tries.

Kicking has been hard this half, they are running into a massive NE wind

Dragon66

Juniors
Did anyone else notice the obstruction on Debelin on the line when Grubb scored. Prevented Debelin for assisting with the tackle. Goes upstairs for all but one of our efforts, but nothing to see for the Warriors.

Give me a break!

We are giving the Warriors to much time with the ball before we engage in defence. The line speed in defence was poor, but the tempo picked up when Rein came on.

We are actually playing pretty good football,but we are definitely not getting the rud of the green

We have the breeze in the second half, might make a difference for us. Go you mighty Dragons!

Last edited:

duck

Juniors
Widdop's try fair call compared to others we've seen
Matthews' try should have been a penalty to us, possible penalty try.
Marshall's try 100% a try.

St Tangles

Bench
The first one I can accept.
The second one was rubbish and resulted in a 12 point turnaround.
To me the bunker has been a waste of money.

duck

Juniors
Did anyone else notice the obstruction on Debelin on the line when Grubb scored. Prevented Debelin for assisting with the tackle. Goes upstairs for all but one of our efforts, but nothing to see for the Warriors.
I thought the same.

Dorsai

Juniors
Why is it every try we score gets reviewed. It feels sometimes that it gives this f*^ked bunker time to think of something to take the try away.

What would be interesting would be stats on how many try's have gone to the bunker for every team so far this year and how many have been knocked back after the ref has signalled that he thinks it's a try. I bet that is one stat we would be way high on.

SAP58

Juniors
Is this just the most ridiculous example of the fools in the box. They are so full of how much power they have that they look for things that just do not exist. There was no obstruction either on this planet or any other. The first one was rubbish, the 2nd one was just ludicrous. I cannot see how these clowns keep their jobs. Something has to be done with this as it is ruining the game.

Agree & what's worse is the bloke in the bunker is a former first grade player, can only guess he has been told if there is any contact with defenders anywhere on anyone then it is no try. These blokes running this game have no idea & will ruin it if they don't fix it very soon.

Latest posts