What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day round 9 V Warriors

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Welcome all to game day.

This game is full of danger IMO. We really don't know what warriors side will walk out to play today.

So far this round there have been some big form reversals from the previous week.....Tigers and Raiders come to mind......hence my trepidation about the Warriors, they are capable of putting on a show, especially after the debacle against the Storm.
A win today will see us firmly in 7th position on the ladder (6th if you deduct the Eels) amazing given we were held try-less in 3 games.

Who will play today? With Thommo out suspended, surely Matthews takes his spot in the run on side, but who takes his spot on the bench?. Lafai is very unlikely so one would think Milne would slot in there. There still has to be questions about Aitkins hammy and Rein's shoulder, which, by all reports, was pretty bad. I am expecting Marshall to play.

With the Cutters playing in Oz at 1pm we will be in the dark until Mary's "late mail".

My crystal ball prediction:

Dragons 34 defeat NZ Warriors 10
Tries Dragons : Dugan 2, Packer, Marshall, Nightingale, Lui
Goals: Widdop 5/6
MOTM - Russell Packer

Let's go Dragons....fire up!!!!

Walpole

Juniors
Love it, hope your crystal ball is accurate!

A win today puts us in the top 8. Lets go boys. Duges for MOTM.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Could it be that he plays FB and Dugan in the centres because of our injuries?

Could be, but I think maybe as 18th man. Both Milne and Aitken are there, and maybe he was taken just in case one of them pulled up not right from long flight and the training run yesterday. Also, unless Benji isn't right he would slot to the halves.

Minh

First Grade
Could be, but I think maybe as 18th man. Both Milne and Aitken are there, and maybe he was taken just in case one of them pulled up not right from long flight and the training run yesterday.

I think you're right, he's brought over as cover for Milne and Aitken in case one pulls out.

Ruby

Juniors
Welcome all to game day.

This game is full of danger IMO. We really don't know what warriors side will walk out to play today.

So far this round there have been some big form reversals from the previous week.....Tigers and Raiders come to mind......hence my trepidation about the Warriors, they are capable of putting on a show, especially after the debacle against the Storm.
A win today will see us firmly in 7th position on the ladder (6th if you deduct the Eels) amazing given we were held try-less in 3 games.

Who will play today? With Thommo out suspended, surely Matthews takes his spot in the run on side, but who takes his spot on the bench?. Lafai is very unlikely so one would think Milne would slot in there. There still has to be questions about Aitkins hammy and Rein's shoulder, which, by all reports, was pretty bad. I am expecting Marshall to play.

With the Cutters playing in Oz at 1pm we will be in the dark until Mary's "late mail".

My crystal ball prediction:

Dragons 34 defeat NZ Warriors 10
Tries Dragons : Dugan 2, Packer, Marshall, Nightingale, Lui
Goals: Widdop 5/6
MOTM - Russell Packer
Let's go Dragons....fire up!!!!

Wow, desperately picking scores and scorers......So what are the lotto numbers for Monday?

I can see come 2pm today I am going to be on suicide watch for you guys and the entire club......

We will see....

I predict a massive disappointment.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Wow team named:

Quinlan to fullback, Duges to the centres.
Jacob Host to make debut.
Aitkin and Marshall to play.

Fingerbang

Bench
If you want to do us a favour at 2pm today.....just refuel that broomstick of yours and fly the f*ck out of here.

TruSaint

Referee
19. Adam Quinlan
2. Kalifa Faifai Loa
3. Euan Aitken
1. Josh Dugan
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop (c)
23. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau
17. Siliva Havili
10. Mike Cooper
11. Tyson Frizell
15. Will Matthews
13. Jack de Belin
9. Mitch Rein
14. Russell Packer
16. Dunamis Lui
20. Jacob Host

Minh

First Grade
19. Adam Quinlan
2. Kalifa Faifai Loa
3. Euan Aitken
1. Josh Dugan
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop (c)
23. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau
17. Siliva Havili
10. Mike Cooper
11. Tyson Frizell
15. Will Matthews
13. Jack de Belin
9. Mitch Rein
14. Russell Packer
16. Dunamis Lui
20. Jacob Host

Thanks for update Tru.

Dragon66

Juniors
Excited. A team that at last looks like it has the potential to pile on the points.

With the WaRriors in disarray it the perfect time to send out an attacking lineup.

Looking forward to watching how Jacob Host performs. He has had enough time in the Cutters to harden up. Hope he makes an impact. Hopefully Milne has a strong game because Lafai was a log.

Win, lose or draw - the old lineup was going nowhere so I'm very happy with the changes.

Coffs dragon

Bench
At least Quinlan will back up and has some speed about him. Sure places Mann well down the pecking order for injury cover to centers and fullback.

Latest posts