What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

In a contest between the Blowhard and the Lightweight. The Lightweight won by default. Yay democracy.

Two things to be thankful for
1. The electoral process in this country is smooth and drama free. The most hassle is pushing though the morons trying to shove how to vote cards at you.
2. We don't have to do it again for 3 years.

In other news, the sun came up again and life is going on.
There are a lot of pluses with the Soviet Union election model.

Only one candidate to vote for in your oblast and the Leader was nominated by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU) and elected by delegates at the first plenary session of a newly elected Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union.

Saved a lot of time and money.

Eion

First Grade
In a contest between the Blowhard and the Lightweight. The Lightweight won by default. Yay democracy.

Two things to be thankful for
1. The electoral process in this country is smooth and drama free. The most hassle is pushing though the morons trying to shove how to vote cards at you.
2. We don't have to do it again for 3 years.

In other news, the sun came up again and life is going on.
Need to make it 4 years so we do it less often

Yes climate change is real and been happening since the day dot.
Who said it hasnt ? Certainly not me. No respected scientist or anyone has ever said any different to that.Plenty of denialists were saying it Wasnt real a few yrs ago .Now they act like theyve always known EVERYTHING about it. Its just more of denialist irrelevant obfuscation.
I Guess this passed over your head ....."The Climate change we are worried about is that proven to be caused by mankinds use of fossil fuels,and deforrestation of the planet etc." (anthropogenic ,i think the denialists call it when they want to sound like learned Scholars by using a big word) Predictions of its course ,cause and effects have been very accurate, Not perfect enough to make denialist idiots shut up , but scarily accurate enough to make immediate future look a lot more bleak than even the social and economic calamity shite, fear mongering rightwing nutters throw up as being MORE important. Natures or "Gods climate change " from year dot ussually happens slowly (thousands , even millions and billions of years.so we can adapt. And yes,even so, theres been sudden catastrophic climate change that has wiped out entire species ecosystems etc Such as volcanic activity , meteriorites ,sunstorms etc.... Doesnt lessen the impact of mankind on our (and our childrens )environment. Do you want your generation compared to the comet that Wiped out the dinosaurs ?

Weaponhead

Coach
I demand a recount.

And I thought we were moving towards being a progressive club.
Don't worry Scomo will be quietly moved on at the end of the season and the 2023 number 1 ticket holder will be a gender fluid, non-binary individual who identifies as a butterfly and the Sharks progressive credentials will be secured forever

Quigs

Immortal
The made up election hoax boat?
Yeah the one the Home Affairs Minister Andrews knew about but didn't for the life of her know who sent out the desperate txt messages and who the f**k authorised the sending out the desperate txt message.

And the grubs wonder why the electorate sent them straight to the judiciary.

Eion

First Grade
Yeah the one the Home Affairs Minister Andrews knew about but didn't for the life of her know who sent out the desperate txt messages and who the f**k authorised the sending out the desperate txt message.

And the grubs wonder why the electorate sent them straight to the judiciary.
Thought the lefties were all about transparency?

Thought the lefties were all about transparency?
Ohh come on mannn.
It's all about the purple hair, gluing themselves to roads and screaming at people in KFC for eating buckets of chicken.
get with the game plan!

just imagine having to admit your party has been commandeered by the loony tunes haha

Quicksilver

Bench
If we're going to play fair then there should be no commenting on "on what matters" - the same liberty that was granted to Scomo.

Good to see we're back to this old distraction again. Anything to hamper any actual social and economic progress.

You wouldn't think a country of 25 million would be afraid of a couple of leaky boats, but here we are.

I just wish this energy could be directed towards something worthwhile- public health care, education, housing, environment.

How exhausting are the wreckers.

Eion

First Grade
I’m more afraid of the thousands that will die at sea if the boats start up again. But labor, at least for now, seem to have learnt their lesson.

Latest posts