What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

Quigs

Immortal
Bet youse this bloke will turn up at the Jets when ever he can. This bloke was at the forefront of the masses when they marched to save souffs.

Our #1 grub retreated into the depths of the Hillsong Bunker when the push was on to get our development up when our very own survival was a stake. (not that stake)
You never heard one smirking waffle from him at all. His silence was defeaning.

62269a3a125f83001f5dd95a-AA%20Henson%20Park.jpg

Eion

First Grade
It’s weird the amount of religious shaming the left will resort to. Thought they were meant to be the tolerant side?

Quigs

Immortal
Labour with a massive 32.8% of the vote form government.
Just points to the scoreboard and smiles.... Don't worry you Tories your new Captain Potato Head will guide you back into the fray.

It's going to be fun isn't it....

That might well be "good news" for those of us that beleive in true rightwing Liberal values. For example ,the teals. Trouble is Liberal party has shown they are well and truly under the thumb of the ultra conservative "right wing" nutters in electing unnopposed Dutton. The true success or failure of the current govt IMHO will be if I can look at the sky at end of their tenure and know they have addressed ,to best of OUR ability the "anthropogenic " side of Climate change and used our own position to influence others in the world and hopefully also make our position in Pacific region stronger against those threatening stability and progress in the region. The statistics on that will be my guide as to Albos success or failure ,as I reckon he has inherited an impossible economic position All Scomo did was Print more money give it to people effected by Covid and "weather abnormalities",While he holidayed in Hawaii,Boasted about economic success , Economically we will most likely be worse off for a while,... as in longer than three years. Electorate probably only give labour three years ,so I hope and pray Liberal party come to their senses in the meantime (ie Grow brains get rid of twits )So PPL like me can actually vote for them . They will have no one to blame but themselves if they dont, Just like they had no one to blame but themselves and the neanderthal Nats for losing>

Last edited:
Labour with a massive 32.8% of the vote form government.
Well we do have a preferential voting system, the results kind of reflected a dissatisfaction about "something " Maybe the ultra conservative Libs need to think about what that "something" was.

Eion

First Grade
Haha, he spent 4 days in Hawaii pre pandemic. How much leave do you reckon Albo had the last 4 years? And printed money? Are you suggesting Labor would have spent less during the pandemic?

Haha, he spent 4 days in Hawaii pre pandemic. How much leave do you reckon Albo had the last 4 years? And printed money? Are you suggesting Labor would have spent less during the pandemic?
Meh.. in Hawaii while Peoples houses Burned . Leave Albo had ? Hes a politician so probably plenty. But he wasnt the nations leader at the time . Id be just as critical if not more of him if he took off at a time of crisis while PM. Where did I suggest Labour would have spent less . The criticism was about Scomo claiming great economic genius and responsibility while doling out money , probably same as labour would do. My big criticism of Libs and labour is failure to grasp the Magnitude of Climate change on economy and action needed now. MANY , possibly MOST agree The votes to teals and greens should send that message to anyone that wants to know. Teals and maybe labour seem to have gotten it .

Well we do have a preferential voting system, the results kind of reflected a dissatisfaction about "something " Maybe the ultra conservative Libs need to think about what that "something" was.
Pandemic was a poison chalice.
anyone who held government would have been f**ked.
even the staunchest scomo supporters were over seeing his mug everyday.
rebrand some greens candidates with a dash of women in politics thanks to GT and a sprinkle of climate catastrophe and voila enough splitting of the liberal vote for change.

Latest posts