What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread

McLovin

Staff member
Thanks Beave and good luck to you too...

I hope your boys get smashed...

beave

Coach
Ha. The only thing smashed last night was my liver. There's about 8 hours of my life I can't remember........... I am in the hurt locker today big time

shadowboxer

First Grade
Here's hoping for a good game.
Optomistic and hoping for the win, but if the cowboys get there fair and square, so be it.
I must be getting old

ratsack2

Juniors
I am having an argument with a slimey qlder with small man's syndrome on face book, started with a cartoon of that dead drowned refugee kid with all the arab nation dude standing around and one turns around and say not our problem, anyway he said it was disgraceful that there was a dead kid in the picture, i said take the kid out and it's just 6 arabs on the beach, anyway sorry to ramble, now he is just showing how f**king dumb he is, banging on about the cowboys, the only time he has spoken to me in the last 7 years was when qld won an origin series 3 years ago. f**k I hope we win, just for this little shits sake

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Just checked the guide to see what Nine is showing on their HD station GEM. A pretty crap movie.

They showed the ashes on GEM. Why not the NRL?

Just a little glass half empty comment. BTW time to top up.

Latest posts