What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread?

Djay

Juniors
Everyone spitting the dummy, just remember 3 weeks ago this exact team was playing footy we could
only have dreamt of.

Anyways keep blaming Foran and Norman, it's all there fault.....

SDM

First Grade
You know your life is great if the biggest concerns is your footy team.

Sometimes life is going shit and for 80 minutes a week you can have an outlet. Ring your cousin and ask him what empathy means. Dumbf**k.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Boys tried hard and never gave up that last minute try proved that. Storm just too clinical only remember 2 handling errors the whole game. Not going to beat many teams that produce that.

Maybe with it mathematical impossible to make the finals it might free the side up to play some expansive over the next couple of months. Our attack certainly is struggling atm

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
some of you guys need to chill, you turn on the players and then one another

time to take a few deep breaths

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Statistically there wasn't a huge difference between the sides.

But we did look tired at times and finishing was poor.

Chipmunk

Coach
Everyone spitting the dummy, just remember 3 weeks ago this exact team was playing footy we could
only have dreamt of.

Anyways keep blaming Foran and Norman, it's all there fault.....

I don't think we're the same team we were three weeks ago. In fact, I think we haven't been as good since Round 6 and we have been on a bit of a downward slope since then. The salary cap and Foran stuff hasn't helped us that is for sure.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Last week our defence was f**ked and this week it was our attack.

Anyway was that our last game at Parra Stadium? I hope so. What a graveyard.

strider

Post Whore
I don't think we're the same team we were three weeks ago. In fact, I think we haven't been as good since Round 6 and we have been on a bit of a downward slope since then. The salary cap and Foran stuff hasn't helped us that is for sure.

f**kin oath ... shit has taken its toll

When we had to tear our team up, poo went to pieces

Lethal

Juniors

Agreed, you can see it in our line speed. We had none last week and even less tonight. The boys are trying but the spark and those extra efforts are gone.

Latest posts