What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Cows

roboshark

Coach
I'm not sure where out next win is. I really don't. The warriors and knights are out only legit chances. Every other team is playing better than us. It's embaressing we are 3rd

bluefox68

Staff member
I could not believe how bad Hazelton played - slipped over virtually every play and knocked on MULTIPLE times!!!

So disappointing…

chewsta

First Grade
The amount of tries scored untouched on Ronnie's wing is a real problem. Wouldn't it be easier for him to stay the f**k on his winger and everyone inside to slide out to him then try to wrap around behind him and cover his unmarked man?

fizman

Bench
Unpopular Opinion: We need our own Reserve Grade Squad, for me that would involve either having our own Reserve Grade team playing for Newtown, or we say Thank you and Farewell. Additionally, I would also be willing to sacrifice the NRLW Team if it meant we could have a proper Reserve Grade Squad in place.

It just isn't working.

I sincerely hope that Cameron Ciraldo comes home and Coaches our Club. What Canterbury produced today was what Rugby League used to be like in the glory days - players in motion and ball movement - it's not that hard.

bluefox68

Staff member
Looks like Tricky has injured his shoulder - could not pass left to right…

Not sure how we deal with losing another half…

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Unpopular Opinion: We need our own Reserve Grade Squad, for me that would involve either having our own Reserve Grade team playing for Newtown, or we say Thank you and Farewell. Additionally, I would also be willing to sacrifice the NRLW Team if it meant we could have a proper Reserve Grade Squad in place.

It just isn't working.

I sincerely hope that Cameron Ciraldo comes home and Coaches our Club. What Canterbury produced today was what Rugby League used to be like in the glory days - players in motion and ball movement - it's not that hard.
It's not unpopular with me. The partnership pretty much halves our available depth directly under the NRL side. It arrests the development of our young blokes.

The Ciraldoberries will win a comp before Fitzsharks. They are becoming Panther like

Latest posts