What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Cows

SharkShocked

Bench
The amount of tries scored untouched on Ronnie's wing is a real problem. Wouldn't it be easier for him to stay the f**k on his winger and everyone inside to slide out to him then try to wrap around behind him and cover his unmarked man?

Honestly for a lot of them that happen I think he stays on his winger and the centre strolls over and everyone whinges he didn’t help.

But he does have a genuine jam in when Iro isn’t beat.

I just think every time he does jam and try to stop an already progressed overlap he cops the heat only.

shaggs

Coach
Dogs have the best pathways in the comp.
Sharks pathways and junior development is non existent in comparison.
Dogs have recruited the entire the central coast

Quicksilver

Bench
Unpopular opinion: Gould is the actual power behind Canterbury.

Also, we had good juniors, around pre-covid time, I think it was. But we didn't appreciate it and here we are.

But keep in mind that no club just has an unlimited supply of juniors that can come up and win in first grade.

bluefox68

Staff member
How was the FB
He tried hard. He had a great try assist early on.

He’s skinny and was bullied in tackles, but showed lots of ticker…

Apparently he plays a similar game to Dylan Edwards - a couple of years and he’ll be fine…

Latest posts