What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Raiders (round 10)

kit66

Bench
We'll miss JDB's 50 tackles a game if not his ball playing.
We're in for a tough night I think against a team that has no trouble finding the line. I can't see where our points will come from, apart from our halves there's no ball players in the team, no-one to put players through holes or get the ball out wide fast. We should start looking for a couple of skillful back rowers for next year.

thebigredv

First Grade
We're in for a tough night I think against a team that has no trouble finding the line. I can't see where our points will come from, apart from our halves there's no ball players in the team, no-one to put players through holes or get the ball out wide fast. We should start looking for a couple of skillful back rowers for next year.

Exactly. Raiders will score points. Dragons won't. Then McGregor will say the discipline, the finishing or the defence wasn't quite to standard, Then we will repeat it again next week.

mobels

Juniors
Super confused with Host being dropped for Marketo? Can only see this being due to Marketo being a proven good defensive player and Mary doesn't want to risk any defensive weaknesses due to JDB being out.

Old Timer

Coach

Good summation

We are at best a bullocking style of team, head down arse up charge ahead.

To win tonight we need our attack to to flow, namely pass the ball to a deep set backline and when the forwards have the ball they must the line on with real purpose and look for the offload to someone backing up in the middle of the park.

The Canberra halves are great in attack but can go missing in defence so if ever there was an opportunity to penetrate this is it.

It will be agonising to watch if we are down at half time so plenty of points early would be a real bonus and we must get on the front foot straight after half time and do everything in pour power to score to give us confidence.

BalmainBoy_1969

Juniors
The so called hoodoo is well and truly over boys!

I'm quietly confident that the Dragons will get the points tonight, and I think that the Raiders soft underbelly will be exposed once again. Expect the Dragons to kick their cheesy, lime green butts.

Benji to have a blinder.

Dragons by 6.

Steve timpson

Juniors
Widdop.

Cometh the hour

Cometh the man

Let's see

This game... and the next 3 games is your road to redemption... or one way ticket back to rorters ville.

Watching with interest

No excuses

RedVDave

First Grade
At the game hoping Saints can snag the win but will admit to a lack of confidence as Canb are still practicing their drills whilst we left 10mins ago and were only bombing the football to each other.

hewi

Bench
What are they on? More offloads in the first ten minutes than we have seen in the last nine games !!!!

Steve timpson

Juniors
Is Widdop even playing??

Rein handles the ball three times as much as Widdop in every set!

Widdop is NOT an organiser.

Poor Rein is trying to do it all!

widdop useless

His involvement level for a half is dead set shameful.

Mr Red

First Grade
What a bludger of a first half...both teams very average. I've already lost count of the number of errors from the raiders, and yet only 6 points from us...
I'm assuming the lights were deliberately turned off out of respect for the fans, so they don't have to see the rubbish on display ....

BrissyRedV

Bench
Is Widdop even playing??

Rein handles the ball three times as much as Widdop in every set!

Widdop is NOT an organiser.

Poor Rein is trying to do it all!

widdop useless

His involvement level for a half is dead set shameful.

:lol: you really are highlighting how very little you know about rugby league.

blacksafake

First Grade
At least they have been offloading & trying to get early ball to the centres. When they do they look likely. Friz, mathews, thommo playing tough. Cooper strong. Marketo getting too much ball.More 2nd phase play in 2nd half important. Bomb the f**k out of wighton especially in the dark he had a shocker for country under the high ball.

BrissyRedV

Bench
At least they have been offloading & trying to get early ball to the centres. When they do they look likely. Fri, mathews, thommo playing tough. Cooper strong. Marketo getting too much ball.More 2nd phase play in 2nd half important. Bomb the f**k out of wighton especially in the dark he had a shocker for country under the high ball.

And someone f**king tell Rein to stop running from dummy half! And to pass from the ground. Preferably more than one out. Oh, and to not kick the ball.