What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Raiders (round 10)

Did you see that pass from Widdop to get it out to the edge!

What a genius! True international! Freak player a real champion.

What a captains play

Steve timpson

Juniors
Widdops goal kick a disgraceful attempt.

Misses....shows no emotion or care.

Ohhhh...his pass....a basic pass you would expect a 12 yr old to throw!

Dick h..d

Mr Red

First Grade
Honestly 40+ tackles in the opposition 20 and we couldn't set for a field goal....pathetic..

thebigredv

First Grade
I really feel for Raiders fans. I know what its like to watch my team throw away victory.

Well done to the Dragons for winning! I can't remember the last time so much luck was on our side. The whole game we got the calls and bounce of the ball.

ONPOINT

Juniors
Lol another game where everything went our way, aboustley shocking calls by the ref towards Canberra and a field goal hitting the post and going under once. Only positive was Widdop having phases of playing well and lafai finally showing what he cba do.

Mr Red

First Grade
Geez.. Happy with the 2 points, raiders were pathetic, we were slightly less pathetic....
Stinker of a match all round, thank heaven for nightingale, setup 1try and then saved one at the other end..