What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Raiders (round 10)

kit66

Bench
Good to see WIDDOP running to the line w intent.. On the flip side he has to stop his bullshit short kicking game .. Absolutely ineffective and embarrassing for international player.. If u want to see how to execute short kicking game watch Cameron Smith or Cooper Cronk..

Widdop's kicking, all round, has been shocking lately. Even his touch finders have little effort behind them, Blake Austin was gaining 25 metres or more every time while Widdop was lucky to get 10, pathetic waste.

giboz71

First Grade
Will take the win but geez this is one dumb football team. At least 2 opportunities in final 10 minutes to kick a field goal as it was obvious Raiders had another try in them .......
Our short kicking game is diabolical.

On a lighter note was amusing to see Gasnier on the sidelines cheering like a maniac after Aitken scored.

It's interesting listening to Gaz as he clearly loves his dragons and you'd think he knows whats going on in the sheds.

Never shy to lay into Widdop and Rein when both continue to take wrong options during the course of the game.

since77

Juniors
It's interesting listening to Gaz as he clearly loves his dragons and you'd think he knows whats going on in the sheds.

Never shy to lay into Widdop and Rein when both continue to take wrong options during the course of the game.

Yes, its just a shame that the people who can see the basic problems our team has are in the media and not on the coaching staff.

TruSaint

Referee
Have to admit, i was wrong about Steve.

Her / his posts are accurate, to the point and very intelligent.

Only problem is , they are posted in the wrong forum... There are special places for such genuises to post.

Steve timpson

Juniors
Steve HAS TO GO

ITS EMBARRASSING he calls himself a Dragons supporter after posting like a troll.

Your team has won NOTHING in 49 years!!

That is close to half a friggin century

You accept that embarrassing performance?!!

You call yourself a supporter... but accept total SHIITE from your team

And worst still.....they have been caught for taking drugs!!

Do not try to bring my club to the depths of your losing culture

Coming on here and telling me to accept the status quo

Piss off

Troll man

Luckily Raiders had a major off day with their handling and passing

A high completion rate that failed to earn second set of six tackles really emphasizes how poor our general kicking game is at present.

The lack of vision from the hooker and halves is limiting our scoring opportunities

Old Timer

Coach
Your team has won NOTHING in 49 years!!

That is close to half a friggin century

You accept that embarrassing performance?!!

You call yourself a supporter... but accept total SHIITE from your team

And worst still.....they have been caught for taking drugs!!

Do not try to bring my club to the depths of your losing culture

Coming on here and telling me to accept the status quo

Piss off

Troll man

You have made 117 boring as shit posts.

That is almost a life time.

Your performance is embarrassing

You support nobody and talk SHITE in every post

If you don't take drugs you need to

Yoghurt has more culture than you

You probably thing Status Quo is either a refugee or a band that's playing in your head.

You dribble on your shoes when you take a leak

You probably live under a bridge with other trolls.

possm

Coach
Great effort by our boys tonight....I think The Raiders thought they were always going to win this one before the game started but our blokes stuck it to them early and I think they got a bit of a shock to how committed we were in those early exchanges...we still have a long way to go with our kicking options particularly with Widdop who seems a little kick happy on the 4th tackle ( hes probably used to having Slater sniffing around him waiting for the crumbs) ....still a wins a win especially against Canberra who had our measure for such a long time....well done fellas more of the same commitment next week please

I think it more likely that the coaching staff have told Widdop to try kicking on the fourth - game plan. That's OK if Dugan and a winger have been told to chase and contest this surprise kick with Widdop following through to take the bat back or pass.