What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Stinking Stains

Stake Removed

First Grade
Funny we all said here it was right. voss was going on like it was worse call ever.
If he had watched the previous game, different situation but claim of tackle in air.

Both of those situations it's the defending teams fault because they get another player in the way, if they don't both probably catch the ball

Stake Removed

First Grade
McInnes and Sloan leapt at the same time, was clear as day and good to see it clarified again.
The problem is more the blockers, that is what needs to be sorted out, all clubs do it to protect the fullback, get them out of the way, it will be easy to see them if someone is running through with no intention of catching the ball

Frenzy.

Immortal
I couldnt work out what the f**k they were on about.

Classic example of hysteria running away with people. Voss and the other idiot, was it Ennis? Was it Brandy? Whoever it was doesn't matter. The two of them just stirred each other up so much about it they lost the plot.

I used to think Vossy was OK but geez, I think he has non contact CTE. Plot lost

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You have to keep the controversy up.

Sells the papers, well online clicks.....

He did learn something from Rabs and Gus.

What if, the ball went back, what if...

Then the big one, what if on Grand Final a streaker, lets call him a Crazy Dragon, takes out Nicho?

What if....

The NRL has to change a rule...

As long as the Penrith bloke does not miss a final, all is well.

Latest posts